Al Gore says 'ethical reasons' could end Trump presidency early

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Gore  had his chance to be President and he lost.  Remember that He Lost.  Now  he goes around as people say, trying to be Mr. Green, while owning lots of properties that use tons of water and electricity. Not green at all!  Just a mouth trying to get people to believe his opinion. In the past there were people who went around trying this and were called snake oil salesmen. and worse

Geezer

It's amazing.   There is a thread about Trump's ethics and all there is an endless array of posts about how bad Al Gore is.   I know it's hard to post about Trump's ethics, because their are none.  

On the hypocrisy scale there are many as bad or worse than Gore.   

Whether you agree with Global Climate Change or not, it is a noble cause to make the environment a cleaner, greener and better place for all.    

3 minutes ago, Credo said:

It's amazing.   There is a thread about Trump's ethics and all there is an endless array of posts about how bad Al Gore is.   I know it's hard to post about Trump's ethics, because their are none.  

On the hypocrisy scale there are many as bad or worse than Gore.   

Whether you agree with Global Climate Change or not, it is a noble cause to make the environment a cleaner, greener and better place for all.    

Credo, I agree with you on the need to make the planet cleaner, and we should all be doing everything we can to bring that aim closer, regardless of individuals' views on climate change.   I also agree that there are many as bad, or worse, than Gore on ethical issues, but that doesn't lend any credibility to what he is doing.

The only reason that Gore was brought into the thread was that he had said that Trump's presidency could be cut short on ethical grounds, when his ethics are questionable....at best.   This is not a thread on climate change.

13 hours ago, mogandave said:

Vice President Gore is a great American and one of foremost climate experts in the world. The orange buffoon would not make a pimple on Gore's a**

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

5 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

I do love a good comedy post .

So do I.   I think it should have read....."a great American scammer" etc.  There is no doubt that much of what he says is in the realms of an over active imagination and therefore pushing them is very unethical.

Name calling is so infantile and just plain silly.

Edited by F4UCorsair

On 8/10/2017 at 10:01 PM, Jingthing said:

Absolutely. It's absurd to accuse him of being involved in the issue for money. Everyone needs money but a brilliant successful man like him could have made much more money in life in the private sector if that was his motivation.

Most Americans realize the presidency was stolen from him but he did the patriotic thing by not starting a civil war about that.

Jingthing,i do love many of your posts and i mean that sincerely , so dont take this the wrong way ,'

your comedy posts like this one are among some of your best .:sorry:

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:17 AM, alocacoc said:

Trump is probably the best President the US ever had. He will win 2020 for sure.

Really too early to say so.. 

"Trump embodies that old therapists’ saw “perception is projection.” You can use this handy tool to locate the truth, exactly opposite from whatever he just said. He has a weight management problem, so women are “fat pigs.Trump’s whole life is a fraud that Robert Mueller may soon expose as a criminal enterprise. His business career was a disaster till a book someone else wrote and a TV show someone else produced made him a celebrity”

http://www.salon.com/2017/08/12/my-meeting-with-donald-trump-a-damaged-pathetic-personality-whose-obvious-impairment-has-only-gotten-worse/

Edited by Opl