"Khon Kaen just gets scarier" as teen hacked in gas station 7 on 1 attack

webfact

On 8/9/2017 at 8:21 AM, docshock13 said:

"His family have given police various CCTV footage..."

Shouldn't it be the other way round? 

"He appealed for help in catching the assailants..."

Again, isn't this the cops job? 

"...and said there was a reward."

Expect BIB to show up with palms out after the public do their jobs for them. Pathetic state of affairs. 

The above line of reason only relates to real law enforcement agencies. Not toy police. Not revenue collection agencies. Sorry, wrong country. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Jonmarleesco said:

Seven on one, and most with knives. Wow, the Thais are getting braver in their attack strategies.

Very, very few Thais will engage in a fight alone. It is highly uncommon, unless they have a gun. Most are cowards. Most are not man enough to do so. They are much safer in a gang, and they still somehow feel like "men" in doing so. For some reason they do not feel like worms or cowards, or pussies, when attacking in safe numbers. My guess is this was some kind of inane school rivalry. Or a gang initiation. Regardless, do not count on the toy police to do much. They are NOT here to protect the public. 

17 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

I missed the part where it said he died !

English not your strong point ?

Yeah, smart@$$...he didn't die!

He very well could have!

Logic not your strong point?

On 8/9/2017 at 8:21 AM, docshock13 said:

"His family have given police various CCTV footage..."

Shouldn't it be the other way round? 

"He appealed for help in catching the assailants..."

Again, isn't this the cops job? 

"...and said there was a reward."

Expect BIB to show up with palms out after the public do their jobs for them. Pathetic state of affairs. 

That's exactly how it is.

I took the wife to a police station - took them evidence. They just stated there wasn't enough - we'd need to get more evidence for them if we wanted more action.

I got the feeling they would have responded better if I'd put 5000 on the table and said 'here's a deposit - enough for a couple of men for a day or two?'

These aren't 'police'. They're nothing more than unemployed security guards.

On 09/08/2017 at 4:27 AM, Happy enough said:

fair enough. I just read the papers back home and it reminds me why I prefer it out here. sure, it's not perfect. nowhere is but I think it's pretty safe all round. I suppose with kids the main issue would be getting them into a decent school which costs money out here.  well it does in the uk to a certain extent having to pay extra live in catchments areas or sending them private

Hi happy man, 

I am exactly the opposite, having lived in the "thai reality bubble" for four straight years and feeding my "knowledge" of all things British from the mass media I wAs not at all happy to return here. 

Luckily my bubble burst and I returned to the UK. True it is not perfect but as an example, I drove for 9 hours yesterday using motorways,, A roads and B roads. In towns and within the countryside. 

You know what? 

I never saw an accident, a fatality, a halfwit with no helmet on, children falling out of cars, unrestrained kids sitting in the front seat, standing between daddy's legs or any of the sights one can easily expect to see in LoS. I was not cut up by a retard nor were there any attempts to perform a U turn on the motorway. No tailgating, overtaking on the inside, Lane hogging and not once did I get blinded by some "harry halfbrain" driving towards me or behind me with his fog and main headlights l on. 

This was completed in daylight and nighttime in sunshine sunshine and driving rain.

Most strange!

maybe I have just got a new bubble.......... 

one thing is for sure, reading the TVF headlines today, I will have to think twice about returning to "paradise" 

This will only become more brazen. The reason why. The cops do nothing.....They should be ashamed and walk immediately to inactive duties without being told to do so. Imagine that inactive post department is already overcrowded. They are all useless unless money is involved. Good luck to Thailand's tourist future!