"Magical divine markings" appear overnight at Chaiyaphum temple - it is a message from the gods, say stunned locals

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....which begs the question:  why aren't there any crop circles reported in Thailand?

On my rural sabbatical, I sometimes notice how rice grass has been blown in pretty patterns by the wind.  It would be easy for some scoundrels to scroll patterns in rice paddies, same like Brit pranksters do in wheat fields in jolly ol' England.   If in Thailand, it would guarantee gawkers  -who would swear it's done by the hand of Buddha (or equivalent).   .....it's win win for tourism, though it might piss off the rice farmer who lost some of his crop.

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

....which begs the question:  why aren't there any crop circles reported in Thailand?

On my rural sabbatical, I sometimes notice how rice grass has been blown in pretty patterns by the wind.  It would be easy for some scoundrels to scroll patterns in rice paddies, same like Brit pranksters do in wheat fields in jolly ol' England.   If in Thailand, it would guarantee gawkers  -who would swear it's done by the hand of Buddha (or equivalent).   .....it's win win for tourism, though it might piss off the rice farmer who lost some of his crop.

QUOTE: ....which begs the question:  why aren't there any crop circles reported in Thailand?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe because aliens can't be bothered with the immigration queues nonsense when entering Thailand?

PS. Silly you. Everybody knows that crop circles are the work of aliens, not of gods.