Life in perspective

jeab1980

1634 hrs  just return from a cremation for a lady, who this time yesterday was sat in our house joking and laughing away. At 1800 she had a massive heart attack and despite the best efforts of the local paramedics died at her home having left ours some 15 minutes before.

A lass who had the whole of her life in front of her at 34 years old. She leaves two children, 14 and 15 years old and a devistated family to which i am proud to say I am a part of.

Perspective is the right word she was a runner a keen cyclist. She didnt smoke or drink. So those of us who have lived to an old age  and to those who havent yet we should remember tomorow it could be one of us.

Edited by jeab1980

14 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Cremation within 24 hours of death?

A fit 34 years old dies suddenly and there is no investigatuion into the cause?

Hard to know what to say about that, but RIP and hope the children are properly cared for.

Nothing to say about it death certificate issued at 2200 last night at KK hospital body released last night at 2300. My wife who was indeed still is her sister and there mother spoke to monks yesterday evening and cremation was fixed for this afternoon no deep secrets no need for sherlock TV readers to come out of woodwork. All above board. When FIL died it was the same burned the next day. Most of our village deaths are cremated the next day or the day after that if not possible for the next day. And when i go i hope for exactly the same. Morning and food for village will go on untill sunday when her death party will also be held.

The children will be cared for as they have always been.

Edited by jeab1980

2 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Nothing to say about it death certificate issued at 2200 last night at KK hospital body released last night at 2300. My wife who was indeed still is her sister and there mother spoke to monks yesterday evening and cremation was fixed for this afternoon no deep secrets no need for sherlock TV readers to come out of woodwork. All above board. When FIL died it was the same burned the next day. Most of our village deaths are crwmated the next day or the day after that if not possible for the next day. And when i go i hope for exactly the same. Moarning and food for village will go on untill sunday when her death party will also be held.

No offense was meant - and no suggestion of anything untoward. But, when someone dies at such a young age it seems to me that it is important to find out why. In particular, it could be very important to know whether her condition could affect her children.

Anyway, it's too late now. Sincere commiserations to you and all your family.

49 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

No offense was meant - and no suggestion of anything untoward. But, when someone dies at such a young age it seems to me that it is important to find out why. In particular, it could be very important to know whether her condition could affect her children.

Anyway, it's too late now. Sincere commiserations to you and all your family.

It was a heart attack. No offence taken in the slightest and thanks. By the way test were conducted before death cert was signed.

1 hour ago, jeab1980 said:

Nothing to say about it death certificate issued at 2200 last night at KK hospital body released last night at 2300. My wife who was indeed still is her sister and there mother spoke to monks yesterday evening and cremation was fixed for this afternoon no deep secrets no need for sherlock TV readers to come out of woodwork. All above board. When FIL died it was the same burned the next day. Most of our village deaths are cremated the next day or the day after that if not possible for the next day. And when i go i hope for exactly the same. Morning and food for village will go on untill sunday when her death party will also be held.

The children will be cared for as they have always been.

Such a shame.

RIP and condolences to the family.

I once heard it said that ...."It is presumesous of any man to think that God has another day in store for him".

The same person taught me the importance of living in.the "now".

I have also heard it said...." Man makes plans and God laughs".

Meaning, make plans by all means....but don't plan on their results being what you expect.