Consulate warns of US protests over failure to retrieve students’ bodies

webfact

1 minute ago, wakeupplease said:

I would love to see a couple of the local rescue teams go over and 10 seconds after they put their feet in the water what they would say then as the circulation of the feet stops frostbite sets in and then off to the local hospital to have their feet cut off. live and Learn boys Live and learn.

So you would like to see some Thai rescue operators go there to try and help and then have their feet amputated, simply because they are Thai?

What a cretinous individual you must be.

Just now, Nord X said:

So you would like to see some Thai rescue operators go there to try and help and then have their feet amputated, simply because they are Thai?

What a cretinous individual you must be.

I said I would like to see them go and experience the situation, if they did they would not be allowed to risk there feet or anything else it was a way of saying what would happen if they did which health and safety laws in the USA will not allow.

It is obvious from comments on here few understand the situation and what Ice Cold Water can do not the bloody stuff that comes out of fridges the real stuff. many have hinted about the problems they face there, but few will accept it as they know better as usual.

What do you want a picture painted for you, have you ever seen what cold can do No by the looks of things.

It kills and in the states they do not call it suicide.

1 minute ago, wakeupplease said:

I said I would like to see them go and experience the situation

No, what you said was;

13 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

I would love to see a couple of the local rescue teams go over and 10 seconds after they put their feet in the water what they would say then as the circulation of the feet stops frostbite sets in and then off to the local hospital to have their feet cut off.

1 hour ago, wakeupplease said:

From this you have learned that glacier cold water is not to be played with as it will do as I said, lets hope you never have to find out.

No, from this I have learned that when you say something you don't actually mean what you say and actually mean something else. That's just extremely bad communication skills on your part, though it is quite common among foreigners in Asia.

10 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Did the Thais even for a single moment actually listen and consider the danger. Do they actually expect Americans to die to retrieve deceased thais.

No! And Yes!!!

Edited by inThailand
fat fingers

• 10 months later...
On 8/11/2017 at 7:23 AM, Bluespunk said:

Wonder how the Thai govt would react if the USA consulate here, supported and encouraged protests in Thailand? 

It happend!! you predicted the future.

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2017 at 9:30 AM, moe666 said:

Who will be on the car hooking up the retrival line, sorry still to dangerous

...  ‘damn’ Steven100 if he feels it’s so ‘damn’ easy and safe. Man the relational logical reasoning of a Moran. Get that head in gear Steven100. 

On 8/11/2017 at 10:03 AM, 55Jay said:

... great Steven100, we’ll let you plan this one and do the rescue mission on your own, or maybe with some of the Thai rescue party. 

‘Morons Everywhere, Everywhere ! 

Edited by mindfulness
Typo

1 hour ago, oldrunner said:

Not too familiar with California coastline are you. Helicopter blades don't work well against stone cliffs. Thai politicians should stick to politicking, not hazardous recovery (recovering dead bodies) operations.

Nothing to do with the coast line. Accident happened inland they drove off the road into a canyon

On 8/10/2017 at 6:41 PM, steven100 said:

Well really,  is it so damn hard to fly a chopper their and hook the car on and retrieve it all in one move  ?    don't seem like rocket science to me.

This is not Hollywood, there is much more involved with using a helicopter than what you see in the movies.

• Like 2