Football clubs for toddlers

BOOKEMDANO

Does anybody know of any organized football (soccer) clubs around the city for kids?  

I have a 3 year old and would like him, once a week, to run around a field whilst having fun kicking a ball with similar aged kids. I don't except a serious competition at this age, but it is a nice introduction to the game. With a growing expat community such an organization could be great fun for the kids, and adults alike. 

Any recent or updated information to such clubs around Chiang Mai would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Not sure what ages they accommodate (3yo is a bit young), but there's a large soccer complex about 2km east of Big C Hang Dong on the Middle Ring Road (you can't miss it) that might be worth a look- I've seen teams of both kids and adults playing there.

Our son has an after-school football club. This seems to be a rarity though and is obviously no help for your lad. The sporting opportunities for kids outside of Bankok are pretty slim unless your children attend a handful of private schools that do take sport seriously.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

Archived