Trump condemns 'hate' after protest violence in Virginia

rooster59

Jeez, what're you guys going to do when Soros is gone?  

Oh, wait, let me guess, he's figured out how to live forever.

I though this was a false-flag operation organized by "the government"? 

Infowars are a bunch of conspiracy theorist clowns who's business relied on selling lies for profits.

What this was is a bunch of violent protesters causing a riot.

But now I'm being told I must choose which bunch of violent protesters I want to side with?

I choose neither. They both deserve each other.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

But now I'm being told I must choose which bunch of violent protesters I want to side with?

Words and thoughts probably common in Germany in the 1930's?

If you can't recognize the difference between these two sides so be it; nothing anyone can say or do will help you.

5 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

Pick a side??

Antifa are a fascist, violent hate group funded and organised by George Soros - an actual real life Nazi.

BLM are a racist, violent hate group who hate white people and cops.

I'm quite confused which side I am suppose to choose seeing as you are forcing me to pick.

IMO the far right and the violent leftists deserve each other and instead of triggering the civil war where this is headed to, they should just be allowed to fight and battle with each other over who is the most hateful, violent and fascist and leave the rest of us normal people out of it.

Soros is a Jew. The Nazis hated and murdered millions of Jews. Soros is also a Right Wing Nazi who finances left wing fascists to fight ...fascists. 

Nazi Jews financing leftist fascists to battle Nazi fascists.

--

you are more than just "quite confused" — you are on a completely different planet in another galaxy, far, far away. 

Soros is a Jew. The Nazis hated and murdered millions of Jews. Soros is also a Right Wing Nazi who finances left wing fascists to fight ...fascists. 

Nazi Jews financing leftist fascists to battle Nazi fascists.

--
you are more than just "quite confused" — you are on a completely different planet in another galaxy, far, far away. 

You're telling people that they must pick which violent hate group they want to side with.

I'm saying I choose neither. It's going down a very dark path forcing people to side with one of two fascist sides.

2 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

You're telling people that they must pick which violent hate group they want to side with.

I'm saying I choose neither. It's going down a very dark path forcing people to side with one of two fascist sides.

Actually the sides are clear.

White supremacists believe that the white race is superior to other races. Their slogan for the march: "the will not replace us"  alludes to maintaining white dominance.

The Counter demonstrators oppose that notion.

Is it really that hard to choose a side? If so, you've already chosen but still have a modicum of shame to admit so.

Maybe Trump's refusal to specifically condemn any party stems from his sincere respect for the right of all people to demonstrate without fear of government reprisal?

US government demands details on all visitors to anti-Trump protest site

The US government is seeking to unmask every person who visited an anti-Trump website in what privacy advocates say is an unconstitutional “fishing expedition” for political dissidents.

The warrant appears to be an escalation of the department of justice’s campaign against anti-Trump activities, including the harsh prosecution of inauguration day protesters.

On 17 July, the department of justice served a website-hosting company, DreamHost, with a search warrant for every piece of information it possessed that was related to a website that was used to coordinate protests during Donald Trump’s inauguration. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/donald-trump-inauguration-protest-website-search-warrant-dreamhost

Actually the sides are clear.

White supremacists believe that the white race is superior to other races. Their slogan for the march: "the will not replace us"  alludes to maintaining white dominance.

The Counter demonstrators oppose that notion.

Is it really that hard to choose a side? If so, you've already chosen but still have a modicum of shame to admit so.

So you would gladly support Antifa? A fascist, violent hate group.

No matter how much you forced me to, I will not support any extreme, fascist and violent hate groups on either side.

29 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

Please have  look at the most visible of the white supremacist movements in the US  you might identify with,  if you do not feel you should  stand up against ( "White supremacy: Are US right-wing groups on the rise?"). After all they are just sitting at the WH, very close to Trump. They represent you. 

Who are they, Where are they, are they growing? 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40915356

Edited by Opl

Never heard of Antifa before, and had to look them up.

"The German movement was founded in 1932 to provide a militant far-left group to counter the fast-rising Nazi party."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40930831

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

This Antifa
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

They are a violent, fascist mob of rioters who try to justify their violent ways by calling anyone who doesn't agree with them racists, bigots and Nazi.

They were the ones who attacked that guy in the car in Charlottesville before he ran his car through the mob and killed one of them. When his charges get dropped you will definitely hear more about Antifa and their violent riots that will happen immediately afterwards.

57 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

Antifa are a fascist, violent hate group funded and organised by George Soros - an actual real life Nazi.

"Antifa are a fascist" :blink:

Antifa (short for anti-fascist or Anti-Fascist action).

There is a fact for you.

As for the rest of your made up gibberish,

perhaps distance yourself from InfoWars and myopic labels marketed to you.

Jeez, you sure hit all the parroted bullet-points...

:coffee1:

"Antifa are a fascist" :blink:
Antifa (short for anti-fascist or Anti-Fascist action).
There is a fact for you.

As for the rest of your made up gibberish,
perhaps distance yourself from InfoWars and myopic labels marketed to you.

Jeez, you sure hit all the parroted bullet-points...
:coffee1:

Yeah, because they call themselves anti-fascist this means they can never possibly be fascist, doesn't it?

I told you exactly how I felt about Infowars earlier in this thread

This Antifa
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

They are a violent, fascist mob of rioters who try to justify their violent ways by calling anyone who doesn't agree with them racists, bigots and Nazi.

They were the ones who attacked that guy in the car in Charlottesville before he ran his car through the mob and killed one of them. When his charges get dropped you will definitely hear more about Antifa and their violent riots that will happen immediately afterwards.

I tried your Wikipedia link. Not much to be found there and suggest you try it yourself.

You obviously didn't bother with the BBC link in my post either.

I've provided a definition of fascism which you may, or may not, accept. Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

IMG_0081.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, KunMatt said:

So you would gladly support Antifa? A fascist, violent hate group.

No matter how much you forced me to, I will not support any extreme, fascist and violent hate groups on either side.

Antifa are anti fascists. They are the opposite of fascists. They oppose and will fight what fascists and fascism stand for: white supremacy, the subjugation of other races and despotism.

If you can't choose between them, you have already chosen. This mealy-mouthed "both-sidedness" is, frankly, pathetic.

Antifa are anti fascists. They are the opposite of fascists. They oppose and will fight what fascists and fascism stand for: white supremacy, the subjugation of other races and despotism.

If you can't choose between them, you have already chosen. This mealy-mouthed "both-sidedness" is, frankly, pathetic.

So you admit you support a hate group that uses violence and suppresses free speech to reach its goal.

But you are condemning me because I refuse to support any extremist group.

Do you honestly not see where this is heading?

4 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

So you admit you support a hate group that uses violence and suppresses free speech to reach its goal.

But you are condemning me because I refuse to support any extremist group.

Do you honestly not see where this is heading?

Antifa's whole purpose is to OPPOSE extremeism and promote tolerance. The only thing they will not tolerate is Intelerance.

Do you really not see the difference between them and the white supremacists, or do you not WANT to see the difference?

Antifa's whole purpose is to OPPOSE extremeism and promote tolerance. The only thing they will not tolerate is Intelerance.

Do you really not see the difference between them and the white supremacists, or do you not WANT to see the difference?

So you don't agree that Antifa is an extremist group who uses violence at their riots and suppresses free speech?

And you see no problem telling everyone that they must pick which extremist group they want to align with?

10 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

So you don't agree that Antifa is an extremist group who uses violence at their riots and suppresses free speech?

And you see no problem telling everyone that they must pick which extremist group they want to align with?

Antifa: I can support their anti fascism stance without supporting their violence. Can you?

There is NO part of the Nazi stance I can support—not their ideology of hatred or their violent methods. Can you say the same?

The Antifas were a small number among the large diverse group of counter protesters. The counter protesters messages included: opposing white supremacy, opposing the hero worship of slavers, opposing Nazis, etc. Do you think such opposition is unreasonable?

Antifa: I can support their anti fascism stance without supporting their violence. Can you?

There is NO part of the Nazi stance I can support—not their ideology of hatred or their violent methods. Can you say the same?

The Antifas were a small number among the large diverse group of counter protesters. The counter protesters messages included: opposing white supremacy, opposing the hero worship of slavers, opposing Nazis, etc. Do you think such opposition is unreasonable?

Yes, I support anti-fascism which is why I am against Antifa. I'm also against groups which say they are for one thing but do something else under the guise of a false name.

You told me I must choose a side.

Your choice for me is either to side with extreme right-wing white supremacists or side with a violent militant extreme left-wing group?

I identify with and support neither. I condemn them both. I also condemn all other extreme and hate groups and you cannot force me to side with any of them.

Your attitude of telling people they have to pick a hate group to side with will definitely only make things much worse.

1 minute ago, KunMatt said:

Your choice for me is either to side with extreme right-wing white supremacists or side with a violent militant extreme left-wing group?

The vast majority of counter protesters were ordinary folk who oppose white supremacy. Do you support this vast majority of the counter protesters who were there to tell the White supremacists that they do not represent America?

2 hours ago, KunMatt said:

Pick a side??

I'm quite confused which side I am suppose to choose seeing as you are forcing me to pick.

IMO the far right and the violent leftists deserve each other and instead of triggering the civil war where this is headed to, they should just be allowed to fight and battle with each other over who is the most hateful, violent and fascist and leave the rest of us normal people out of it.

I checked Wikipedia. It says some Antifa groups cause property damage during protests (which I don't condone), but doesn't say anything about violence.  I have found no credible sources to support you claims that "Antifa are a fascist, violent hate group funded and organised by George Soros - an actual real life Nazi."

BLM stands for Bureau of Land Management, not a racist violent hate group.  If you are referring to a less well-known BLM you should give its full name.

Regarding letting hate groups battle it out among each other, the people of Charlottesburg did not choose their city as a battleground.   The White Supremacists did.  Do you want to volunteer your home for such a battle? BeachMagoo

The vast majority of counter protesters were ordinary folk who oppose white supremacy. Do you support this vast majority of the counter protesters who were there to tell the White supremacists that they do not represent America?

Well for starters I don't believe that most of the people there were white supremacists, but regardless I am of course against white supremacy and racism of all kinds, even BLM.

So does this mean you think I should go and join a violent militant left-wing hate group as my side?

Well for starters I don't believe that most of the people there were white supremacists, but regardless I am of course against white supremacy and racism of all kinds, even BLM.

So does this mean you think I should go and join a violent militant left-wing hate group as my side?

Ha.

BLM = Black Lives Matter

I'm starting to pick up the alt-right jargon. Once again, thanks Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

43 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I checked Wikipedia. It says some Antifa groups cause property damage during protests (which I don't condone), but doesn't say anything about violence.  I have found no credible sources to support you claims that "Antifa are a fascist, violent hate group funded and organised by George Soros - an actual real life Nazi."

BLM stands for Bureau of Land Management, not a racist violent hate group.  If you are referring to a less well-known BLM you should give its full name.

Regarding letting hate groups battle it out among each other, the people of Charlottesburg did not choose their city as a battleground.   The White Supremacists did.  Do you want to volunteer your home for such a battle? BeachMagoo

Drats! You were so, so close. But then you you just *had* to find some nugget of equivalency by bringing up the BLM movement. (BTW, you are wrong about that movement, but getting into that may be deemed OT, so I won't)

Why is it so hard for you to unequivocally condemn violent white supremacist bigotry?

Drats! You were so, so close. But then you you just *had* to find some nugget of equivalency by bringing up the BLM movement. (BTW, you are wrong about that movement, but getting into that may be deemed OT, so I won't)

Why is it so hard for you to unequivocally condemn violent white supremacist bigotry?

I do, but then I also condemn all extreme hate groups, nor just ones in particular that suit my agenda.

I guess you are not gonna get it unless I really hammer it home, but Trump is correct to condemn all hate groups which is what you were arguing against.

26 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I guess you are not gonna get it unless I really hammer it home, but Trump is correct to condemn all hate groups which is what you were arguing against.

You may want to check back in with Trump?

In Trump's "do-over" he condemned the neo-nazis, klansmen and white supremacists; so he shifted from his "many sides" to just the despicable side.

So was Trump "correct" on Saturday? Or on Monday?

Edited by mtls2005