Ladyboy Fingered.........!

libya 115

Ladyboy Fingered as Early Morning Pickpocket.

At around 5:00am on Thursday morning Mr Ali Sader-ah-he-Moni, a 31-year-old Iranian tourist, was walking along Beach Road in the region of Soi 12, when he claims he was approached by a 21-year-old ladyboy who offered her sexual services for the princely sum of 1,000 baht.

The Iranian decided this was an offer worthy of further investigation and the pair sauntered onto the sand to consummate their new-found relationship. Sadly, this lightning-fast relationship ended in tears as the ladyboy ran off into the night having managed to get her hands on the Iranian’s monetary wad which consisted of 5,000 Iranian dollars, 100 US dollars and 18 baht.

The aggrieved Iranian called for help from the tourist police and under the direction of Colonel Wootishart the ladyboy was soon apprehended. At the Soi 9 police station the ladyboy claimed the Iranian had tried to avoid paying for her specialized services. Police have made a report and the case will now go to court to determine the truth of the matter.

SOURCE: Pattaya City News

Ladyboy Fingered as Early Morning Pickpocket.

At around 5:00am on Thursday morning Mr Ali Sader-ah-he-Moni, a 31-year-old Iranian tourist, was walking along Beach Road in the region of Soi 12, when he claims he was approached by a 21-year-old ladyboy who offered her sexual services for the princely sum of 1,000 baht.

The Iranian decided this was an offer worthy of further investigation and the pair sauntered onto the sand to consummate their new-found relationship. Sadly, this lightning-fast relationship ended in tears as the ladyboy ran off into the night having managed to get her hands on the Iranian’s monetary wad which consisted of 5,000 Iranian dollars, 100 US dollars and 18 baht.

The aggrieved Iranian called for help from the tourist police and under the direction of Colonel Wootishart the ladyboy was soon apprehended. At the Soi 9 police station the ladyboy claimed the Iranian had tried to avoid paying for her specialized services. Police have made a report and the case will now go to court to determine the truth of the matter.

SOURCE: Pattaya City News

I presume the title was a freudian slip?

he claims he was approached by a 21-year-old ladyboy who offered her sexual services for the princely sum of 1,000 baht.

the ladyboy ran off into the night having managed to get her hands on the Iranian’s monetary wad which consisted of 5,000 Iranian dollars, 100 US dollars and 18 baht.

At the Soi 9 police station the ladyboy claimed the Iranian had tried to avoid paying for her specialized services. Police have made a report and the case will now go to court to determine the truth of the matter.

Sounds like the LB might be correct. How was he going to pay her 1,000 baht if he only had 18 baht in his wad?

No pictures? I sooo enjoy the pictures to see the latest fashion in frocks. But maybe I'm mixed up - maybe its not ladyboys who wear frocks. Friends have tried to educate me what the difference is between ladyboys and katoeys and transexuals but I haven't grasped it yet.

Excuse me for picking nits here Libya , but your headline is

superb but misleading.

Finger , in English argot , means identifying a culprit to a third

party. Ergo it was the Iranian gentleman who "fingered" his

sexual partner not the police.

That having been said , it is great that you are extending

your irresistable humour to your news reporting.

You are , I am sure , gaining fans daily.

:o

No pictures? I sooo enjoy the pictures to see the latest fashion in frocks. But maybe I'm mixed up - maybe its not ladyboys who wear frocks. Friends have tried to educate me what the difference is between ladyboys and katoeys and transexuals but I haven't grasped it yet.

The photos so far are only showing half of the ladyboy's head, so maybe later......

I think a kathoey and a transexual are men determined to go the whole way and have the chop, whereas a ladyboy is little more than a transvestite who intends to keep his 'meat and two vege' intact.

I am sure that someone will correct me if I am mistaken.

Edited by libya 115

What can one add after that statement ? :o

:D

I think a kathoey and a transexual are men determined to go the whole way and have the chop, whereas a ladyboy is little more than a transvestite who intends to keep his 'meat and two vege' intact.

The Thais that are with me now say that all three terms mean the same thing. :o

The Thais that are with me now say that all three terms mean the same thing. :o

And they should know.... You keep very strange company UG! :D