how to set 24h format on clock fortuner 2008

Hi, after re-connecting the battery, the clock on my 2008 fortuner shows the default 12h format. 

I have set it to 24h format before, but I dont remember how, and I dont have the manual, nor could I find anything on Google.

So maybe anyone here knows ?

Thanks,

Michael 

Thanks for your replies, it is a 2008 model , so not have a fancy menu...

And yes I am sure it can be done (I did it before) just pushing a few buttons simultaniously but I dont know which ones and for how long.

I will try my luck at the local Toyota dealer in the hope they dont mess up other settings like navi or bluetooth ( what they usualy do ) , that is why I posted the question here first.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:29 PM, MichaelSong said:

Thanks for your replies, it is a 2008 model , so not have a fancy menu...

And yes I am sure it can be done (I did it before) just pushing a few buttons simultaniously but I dont know which ones and for how long.

I will try my luck at the local Toyota dealer in the hope they dont mess up other settings like navi or bluetooth ( what they usualy do ) , that is why I posted the question here first.

Must be a menu setting button on it somewhere. You will need that for setting up Blue tooth. And Navi. All part of the same format. Sorry cant remember what one it is.

Thank Buddha you don't have a new Fortuner as you have to be an IT guru to work those out. 

2 hours ago, transam said:

Looked in my 2007 English handbook and there is nothing in it to show 24h on the clock..

Your manual I would have thought was for the Vigo. The Fortuner is a totally different kettle of fish. Buttons all over the place. Latest one has 53 light up touch buttons in it, not including the ones on the sat/nav: screen or the ones in between the taco & speedo . As said before bit like the A380 aircraft at night.

My old Spivo 2009 didn't have so many but there were still lots. And you could change the clock on that.

Archived