Mystery deepens in disappearance of Si Sa Ket female official

webfact

Inflammatory posts and replies have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8 hours ago, lucjoker said:

Most Thai ladies know already that  many Thai man are lazy ,alcoholics and violent ............

If you dont know this ....you must be a "man-lover" ?

No, definately not. It´s just that my 17 years of living in this country has given me more experience and knowledge than people that just see as far as their nose reach. That seems many times like it creates a shortcut between the brain and the nose. The result of that seems to be that the words many, most of or almost all is used without regard to facts. Most thai men are behaving good to wife and family. Thoose you never see and hear of. You only hear all the wrong and all that complain. That´s the pure fact, and nothing that your taken out of reality comment can change.

13 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Life is worth nothing for many Thai people. Most of them react like animals when they get angry or mad at something or someone.

A: Why did you kill her?

B: I was mad. she made me lose my FACE.

And he didn't want to pay back the debt.  And he didn't want the publicity of her naming or shaming him that HE owed HER, a girl money. 

I don't think there is a lot of mystery here, but there are some unknowns.  The car sold 3 times.  OK.  Start the interviews of the car buyers and sellers.  Somebody just walks in and sells you a car?  Doesn't even Thailand have yellow books or Car titles that must be signed over?  Anyway, I just hope the investigation is not shoved under the rug

13 hours ago, Get Real said:

No, definately not. It´s just that my 17 years of living in this country has given me more experience and knowledge than people that just see as far as their nose reach. That seems many times like it creates a shortcut between the brain and the nose. The result of that seems to be that the words many, most of or almost all is used without regard to facts. Most thai men are behaving good to wife and family. Thoose you never see and hear of. You only hear all the wrong and all that complain. That´s the pure fact, and nothing that your taken out of reality comment can change.

how about your words: definitely.......most ....never...only...all....pure....nothing......

Where are your facts? is it ?" The result of that seems to be "   .....seems is not a fact .....

Seems the shortcut is in your brain ? 

By the way :definAtely  is a schoolboy's mistake? lol

54 minutes ago, lucjoker said:

how about your words: definitely.......most ....never...only...all....pure....nothing......

Where are your facts? is it ?" The result of that seems to be "   .....seems is not a fact .....

Seems the shortcut is in your brain ? 

By the way :definAtely  is a schoolboy's mistake? lol

How about the long time experience! Give it a rest.

Btw, personal attacks and spelling comments are 2 things not allowed, so my hope is that they remove you soon.

On 8/21/2017 at 5:35 AM, over it said:

Sounds like the captain is up to his neck in it. So, seemingly, a good girl is dead and a typical Thai male is the culprit. Maybe Thai women should wake up about Thai men. They leave a lot... to be desired. :giggle:                                                                

You are correct and if you got out and about and talk to the educated ones you will find that many are waking up, some a little late after being treated like a second rate person but they are waking up, believe me. It is a shame that it is not being felt across the board but given time it may well happen more and more.

Given the circumstances, as brief as they are, it does not look good and there may well be a very sad ending to this scenario, although one hopes not.  Given there is allegedly an outstanding debt, her car has been resold on three separate occasions and she has supposedly abandoned her child, it smell to high heaven.  Most of us know how Thai women care for their children so if she is found alive, I for one will be surprised.  I really hope that I am wrong.  :wai:

21 hours ago, Get Real said:

How about the long time experience! Give it a rest.

Btw, personal attacks and spelling comments are 2 things not allowed, so my hope is that they remove you soon.

i'm only 16 y in Thailand....and 9 y longer than you on this side......

i was only responding on your attack......short memory?

1 hour ago, lucjoker said:

i'm only 16 y in Thailand....and 9 y longer than you on this side......

i was only responding on your attack......short memory?

My, attack???? Where did you se that? Please explain. I was talking about prople in general. You made it personal.