She could be pregnant, but I don't live in Thailand..

Bonobojt

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

You need to open your eyes office job?

You mean connecting to the internet firing up a VPN and getting a Skype regionalised phone number and appearing to be in an office. So you work 5 hours a day and do what for 8 hours more?

PS2? Tommy tanker? Completing halo?

give me a break you got a decent amount of time to chip away at something else and your not taking advantage of that?

Your 26 and your earning a pension getting paid and you have 19 hours a day for what exactly?

well I might save up money for a year and go on an adventure, walk around, camp, travel, maybe try and get a job abroad but that could be risky

no I don't play video games, I might exercise and then go home and use the internet, but I understand where your coming from, this is the year I need to decide what I'm doing and sort myself out

I could stay at my porter job, rent a room, or travel and try and get a job abroad or look for another job in England, the main goal is to be happy with my life....

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about the pregnancy, I don't 100% safe yet, she still hasn't had her period, which she said is 13 days late now, i was wrong, I thought only 8 days late but she tells me its 13, and she still has early pregnancy signs like hard and sore nipples, and of course false negatives are possible, so until she has her period I still feel slightly worried.

Just now, Bonobojt said:

about the pregnancy, I don't 100% safe yet, she still hasn't had her period, which she said is 13 days late now, i was wrong, I thought only 8 days late but she tells me its 13, and she still has early pregnancy signs like hard and sore nipples, and of course false negatives are possible, so until she has her period I still feel slightly worried.

Best thing to do here is get a few images of the sore nipples. If they are spotty best invest in a potty if they are standing on end best get a few images of her deep end to make sure BONOBOJT2 is not hangong out of her. 

21 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

thanks for the replies, no this is not a troll post, this really happened and I have evidence for it via Facebook  but won't waste my time with that

anyway, she has sent me her home pregnancy test results, including images of the test, and she has told me that she is NOT pregnant 

I've learnt some things from this,  always use good quality condoms like Durex, flush your condom down the toilet or wash out your semen then put in bin, never have unprotected sex..

And I do hope that at least some of the commentators/readers, including the OP, have learnt that there are quite a few decent and honest Thai ladies!!!!!!!

Congratulations Bonobojt you are going to be a father. 

Just send her over some money to help with medical expenses. 

I think her dad is getting sick too. 

The laws are not very strict on deadbeat fathers and you are about to be one. 

The buffalo has an upcoming illness I'm sure.

22 hours ago, burgerking said:

Sounds like your too late my friend, the horse has already bolted. You should of thought about the consquences before. If you are the father do the right thing

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

This. Given that she's a student and has been sharing her concerns with you, I'd trust this girl. Even if you don't, if she happens to be pregnant with YOUR child, be a decent person and take up your responsibilities. Don't make excuses or poor assumptions and run away like a loser. 

On 23/08/2017 at 2:10 AM, Rc2702 said:

Can you? The path to happiness that simple doing what you always did always told to do got you there. Send me the instructions son. 

Yes it was that simple.

Instructions.

Listen to your parents

Work bloody hard for as long as you need to.

Once your pot is big enough kick back and enjoy.

That simple enough DADDY oh.

23 hours ago, daboyz1 said:

The buffalo has an upcoming illness I'm sure.

Her cousin will help look after it. 

Deadbeat father to be should help him look after the soon to be sick buffalo. 

I am sure they need a Fino or Wave to go get medicine for the soon to be mother.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:32 PM, chickenslegs said:

Give him credit. This topic has reached 8 pages (so far) - longer than his "I think I've got cancer" and his "Stubbed my toe, should I go to hospital" topics.

Hmmmmm. No one cares about some other guy with cancer, unless had it themselves, and no one at all cares about someone else stubbed their toe, but us TVF posters all love a thread about how someone else got sucked into the con. Makes us, IMO, feel better to know we weren't the only ones.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, abrahamzvi said:

And I do hope that at least some of the commentators/readers, including the OP, have learnt that there are quite a few decent and honest Thai ladies!!!!!!!

Of course there are. I met many such before I got married, which I admit was my mistake.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 0:48 PM, jeab1980 said:

Yes it was that simple.

Instructions.

Listen to your parents

Work bloody hard for as long as you need to.

Once your pot is big enough kick back and enjoy.

That simple enough DADDY oh.

Listen to your parents

If I'd listened to him I'd be even worse off than I am.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Listen to your parents

If I'd listened to him I'd be even worse off than I am.

Some of us had great parents mine  being  fantastic.  If i hadnt listened to them especialy my dad well who knows where or what i might be.

she still hasn't had her period yet, says her boobs are sore, and just now told me her stomach was hurting today, which could be early signs of pregnancy but can also be a sign her period is coming 

just a waiting game at the moment, still don't feel 100% confident she's not pregnant despite the negative home pregnancy test result 

4 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

she still hasn't had her period yet, says her boobs are sore, and just now told me her stomach was hurting today, which could be early signs of pregnancy but can also be a sign her period is coming 

just a waiting game at the moment, still don't feel 100% confident she's not pregnant despite the negative home pregnancy test result 

Yep keep the suspence going what a load of B/S time to call:spamsign:

6 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

Great News !

she just had her period !

I'm a free man again !!

that was a close one.. 

Yes far to Close for her to have been lumbered with you.  In your dreams of course. I await your next thread "ive got an STD now" with baited breath

Edited by jeab1980