Yingluck supporters ‘blocked at every turn’

webfact

2 hours ago, Roadman said:

Haha...you put it more politely than I would of with Chalerm foreseeing the some unknowns shooting and bombing Shinawatra opposition miraculously before it happened like clockwork.

Indeed he did. But he was on the case and was avidly tracking down the mysterious "third hand". He new the initials!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Cadbury said:

These mobile cabinet meetings are turning into the equivalent of the wandering minstrels show with the PM declaring himself as jokester and all-round funny man. I think he was just joking when he made the above statement.

And if he wasn't that statement may well come back to haunt him as it is open to all manner of interpretation .. 

35 minutes ago, Fumanchang said:

I would of thought her trouble began when Suthep unleashed his street mob and Abhisit boycotted an election whilst Prayuth refused to leave the barracks.

No - it started when she connived with her brother, cousin, siblings and in-laws and their cronies to try and force a whitewash amnesty for a brother into law.

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

No - it started when she connived with her brother, cousin, siblings and in-laws and their cronies to try and force a whitewash amnesty for a brother into law.

Maybe it did begin then.

Out of curiosity, any cronies in the Junta?

Just now, Fumanchang said:

Maybe it did begin then.

Out of curiosity, any cronies in the Junta?

I'm sure the Junta also trust family, extended family, former college classmates, and hangers-on in much the same way.

Sadly not unique to Thailand if a little more of a theatrical pantomime here.

2 minutes ago, Fumanchang said:

So you agree, Yingluck never did any of those things claimed.

She didn't do the things Mr. Ricardo said in his post, AFAIK. 

She did plenty of other things though. But she herself asserted, on many occasions, that she and only she was in charge. Just another little white lie in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Cadbury said:

You put that very politely.

In a much blunter fashion I might have put a slightly different slant on it. He is deliberately trying to stir up trouble with the people to provoke them into reacting and thus give him the opportunity to stomp all over them with his big military boots; just to show them who is boss.

And of course to have a cast iron excuse to delay an election...