Yingluck verdict holds the key to reconciliation

webfact

1 minute ago, halloween said:

OK, how about you give me one newly appointed PM who decided to do a VIP world tour instead of attending parliament? she didn't have to be in 2 places. She had to DO HER JOB in parliament. Most PM restrict the majority of their travel to when parliament is out of session, because they have a job.

DYOR she did what she was supposed to do and attended international conferences and visited those countries  at THEIR invitation.  Stop baiting and trolling she did her job.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

DYOR she did what she was supposed to do and attended international conferences and visited those countries  at THEIR invitation.  Stop baiting and trolling she did her job.

555555. Do you think governments just announce visits to foreign countries, or do they ASK for an invitation? Try stopping kissing butt and ask yourself what is the job of an MP/PM.

4 minutes ago, halloween said:

555555. Do you think governments just announce visits to foreign countries, or do they ASK for an invitation? Try stopping kissing butt and ask yourself what is the job of an MP/PM.

Let's end this conversation. I am aware what the job of a PM is and world travel on behalf of a nation is very much a part of it. I caught you out you had no clue how many trips she made. Go and spread your hate somewhere else please.

9 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Let's end this conversation. I am aware what the job of a PM is and world travel on behalf of a nation is very much a part of it. I caught you out you had no clue how many trips she made. Go and spread your hate somewhere else please.

I didn't CARE how many trips she made, I care about her DOING HER JOB in Thailand. World trips might be part of it, but it IS NOT the primary function of a PM, which leader of the government IN parliament.

1 minute ago, halloween said:

I didn't CARE how many trips she made, I care about her DOING HER JOB in Thailand. World trips might be part of it, but it IS NOT the primary function of a PM, which leader of the government IN parliament.

Rubbish and this is positively my last comment on your nonsense regarding this matter.