90 day reporting- Just to be sure

If you are out of the country now there is no need to do a report of staying longer than 90 days in the country until 90 days from the date you enter the country including that day in the count.

You can do the 90 day reports up to 15 days before or 7 days after the report date including that day in the count.

If you are not in the country then you will need to only do the 90 days report 90 days from when you arrive, the clock is reset if you leave the country.

I.e. If you arrive Friday then that will be day one of your 90 day countdown.

Edit: beaten to it by UJ 

Edited by Andrew Dwyer

Ah hah, I was not thinking clearly enough.

I leave the country on Sept. 4 and was meant to report on Sept. 24.

This is all negated by my leaving and I get another 90 day report, 90 days after returning on Sept. 22. Is that it?

And one more question if you don't mind.

When leaving I will have a 3 hour layover in BKK. Is getting a new re-entry permit safe to do at the airport with that amount of time?

Oh.. And,

What will I need to show them?

As always... Thanks Joe!

53 minutes ago, charliebadenhop said:

This is all negated by my leaving and I get another 90 day report, 90 days after returning on Sept. 22. Is that it?

Yes that is correct. Your report will be due on the 20th of December.

56 minutes ago, charliebadenhop said:

When leaving I will have a 3 hour layover in BKK. Is getting a new re-entry permit safe to do at the airport with that amount of time?

Yes you should have plenty of time. The re-entry permit desk is in immigration zone 2 after security just before the departure immigration desks.

11 minutes ago, charliebadenhop said:

Do I need anything other than my passport?

For the re-entry permit a photo for the application in case they cannot take the photo.

For the report it depends upon the office you report to. Some want more than others. It should not require anything more than a completed TM47 form and your passport.