The world’s most beautiful woman visits Bangkok

webfact

The world’s most beautiful woman visits Bangkok

Travel log 

b66beb4213bfae9f32041d91c9edf868.jpg

Philippine beauty queen visits her fans in Thailand

Filipino beauty Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach visited Bangkok for a meet and greet session with her fans recently. Wurtzbach won the Miss Universe pageant in 2015. The German-born beauty queen became famous after another competitor, Miss Colombia, was mistakenly announced as the winner by American presenter Steve Harvey.

Pia said she plans to continue her work to promote awareness in the fight against HIV and AIDS. 

See more at http://www.thestartv.com/episode/the-worlds-most-beautiful-woman-visits-bangkok/

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/Travel_log/30324771

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-08-25

4 hours ago, Saladin said:

I see Miss Universes every hour or so in Thailand. After four years pf living here the natural beauty and charm of Thai women never ceases to amaze me.

You must have pretty low standards.    There are some beautiful girls here but I can go days (or longer) without seeing one I'd want to wake up with for the rest of my life. 

Very subjective. She is quite beautiful, but would not probably get my vote as "the most beautiful in the world".
The title involves much more than physical beauty and is bestowed on the most successful competitor, which involves a talent component, politicking of sorts, and good connections.

1 hour ago, seancbk said:

You must have pretty low standards.    There are some beautiful girls here but I can go days (or longer) without seeing one I'd want to wake up with for the rest of my life. 

At least one an hour crosses the BTS skywalks at EmQuartier, T21 and Siam.  More at lunchtime during the week.