Mayweather vs Mcgregor. Who will win?

inThailand

5 minutes ago, tonray said:

The real winner are the guys making book and taking bets on Mayweather. a $450 bet on Mayweather will win you $100. !

Yup! The bookies, TV cable providers and both fighters will clean up! Hopefully, we at least see a good fight.

My money says it goes the distance (12 rounds) with Mayweather getting a record 50th win. It will make for an even more money making rematch! Under different rules.

The devil in me says the fix is in and the MICK will win, thus throwing the world as we know it on its head. Within days the MICK will graciously offer Mayweather a rematch and viola, the fight of the century Part Deux. Yeah right, when pigs fly. Mayweather is going to beat the MICK like a drum before sending him off to dream land. What round??? That is strickly up to Mayweather.

2 minutes ago, idman said:

The devil in me says the fix is in and the MICK will win, thus throwing the world as we know it on its head. Within days the MICK will graciously offer Mayweather a rematch and viola, the fight of the century Part Deux. Yeah right, when pigs fly. Mayweather is going to beat the MICK like a drum before sending him off to dream land. What round??? That is strickly up to Mayweather.

Boxing has been dying a slow death, and MMA is the replacement. It would not be surprising to see an upset, but the MMA fans want a match in the octogon ring and the outcome has be the UFC fighter coming out shining, well over the lose in the square ring, thus proclaiming MMA fighters are better than boxers. And all make big money!

The honour of boxing is at stake here. I life UFC but it is different from boxing. I like McGregor in the UFC but he has brought his trashy circus style to a once gentleman's sport. Why should he or any other UFC fighter get such lucrative fights when other pros have to work hard for years and 'earn their stripes'. I hope Mayweather humiliates him, teaches him a lesson, so we don't get every UFC fighter jumping on the 'cash cow'. I would say the same if a boxer was doing the same in UFC.

I am not a huge fan of Mayweather but have always respected his boxing ability. He is supreme at defensive boxing and his record shows it. I hope McGregor eats humble pie and the things about boxing recently has upset me as I thought he should be more respectful.

Either way the hype is exciting. I am sure though my fellow Irish friends will be drinking for sorrow tomorrow.