CDC: Yingluck can appeal against court’s decision if found guilty

rooster59

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

No she won't, she will have her lawyer do it for her, and her excuse will be she has an ear infection again, hence the reason she cannot attend, and this time she might just have a Dr's certificate 555

The current law requires a defendant in that kind of case to appeal in person... not by proxy using attorneys.

I guess the current government had enough of Thaksin filing legal cases from abroad via his attorneys while a fugitive from the law, so they changed the rule to require the defendant to appear in person.  How hard is that to understand?

3 hours ago, tomwct said:

You forgot to mention this was organized and directed by her brother in Dubai, so she was directly responsible for what happened, but she decided to go on her shopping trips throughout Asia. Her brother and his allies really screwed her,

so she'll have to pay the piper. I guess her degrees from the US aren't worth the paper their written on. Now she'll learn how to ride a camel! You won't see her because she'll be wearing her Burka!

I think she does not have to pay anything, and I'm sure she can go anywhere she likes, short off Thailand. No need for burka's at all. Or do you actually think there would be a country that would extradite here given the circumstances ? 

2 hours ago, 473geo said:

It is an absolute disaster for ThaiVisa

Spare a thought guys, for Baerboxer, Halloween, Robblok, and Smedley, what will they post about now? No Shins, no rice scheme, no floods, no violence? oh how empty their lives may become?

Chin up guys there may be another twerking thread soon, perhaps a poem  or a song from the PM to lift your gloom happy days

Don't worry, for sure Thaksin and his sister will continue to stir things up from abroad. And the junta will be dumb enough to fall for it. 

18 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

adding that she would have to do it herself, meaning she would have to physically be at the court to file a notice of appeal.

Not true, politicians have benefits, i.e. the new charter guarantees her a right of path to appeal, i.e. unless the new pending court procedures against political office holders is enacted before she appeals, then and only then will she have to present herself in court to make an appeal.

Who said politicians have it tough ?