Prayut: ‘Who would let Yingluck flee?’

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:53 PM, berybert said:

Who let her flee ?

Old boys mind must be going if he's forgotten already.

3 guess's would not be enough, she has many friends in high places, I can see why he's having trouble putting a finger on it.

1 hour ago, Teacherduck said:

This idiot should be sent to a psychiatric hospital, tagged never to be released. How stupid and incompetent

is this man. And the Thai people wonder why the economy is so bad. Do something about it people.

Ok its like this The people dont like the junta and they were looking for some inspiration from there ex-lady Pm But she let them down so badly i really feel sorry for them Her and her brother stole millions from these people.She will live out her life overseas in some big mansion When it came to the crunch she let her people down. I think the Junta are not perfect but i do hope and it wont happen  that they catch these 2 Ratbags and bring them back to Thailand and put them in Jail where they belong

These 2 make Idi Amin look like a saint. Where to for Thailand in the future? God i think they need all the prayers they can get. Just one decent anti-corrupt Pm and this country would be so good

6 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Ok its like this The people dont like the junta and they were looking for some inspiration from there ex-lady Pm But she let them down so badly i really feel sorry for them Her and her brother stole millions from these people.She will live out her life overseas in some big mansion When it came to the crunch she let her people down. I think the Junta are not perfect but i do hope and it wont happen  that they catch these 2 Ratbags and bring them back to Thailand and put them in Jail where they belong

These 2 make Idi Amin look like a saint. Where to for Thailand in the future? God i think they need all the prayers they can get. Just one decent anti-corrupt Pm and this country would be so good

Likening these two to Idi Amin is a bit of a stretch, don't you agree? 

10 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Amin did a lot a more than that.

I know he did But when thousands of people who believed in these 2 thieves and liars and had high hopes in them because in them they saw maybe there was a chance for an elected Pm to rule Thailand and to be let down by there actions to me that classes them as the lowest of the lowest That is why i compared them Amin because he was one of the lowest of the lowest. Guess i should of chosen somebody different to compare them with. My apologies

On 28/8/2560 at 2:47 PM, webfact said:

Officers had been criticised over their possible violation of human rights, Prayut noted, adding that that had made everything difficult

Tricky things, those human rights,; they really hinder delivery of justice when democracy has alreay been taken away.

He didn’t want people to blame the security officers, saying that the media should tone down the criticism. He stressed that it would be “insane” if officers intentionally let her flee.

'Insane' in the middle of an unravelling military coup adventure... so?

Is the description intended as affirmation or condemnation of the suggested script?

However, he added there was hardly anything the government could do about the issue, especially when the media gave it so much attention

He delivers a strong argument in defence of press freedom in a democratic society - or is it an ominous warning for Future Thailand?