August 29, 20179 yr As the name suggests I am looking for suggestions for polish, leather cleaining/protection products... not things that need to be carried from "back home" but that are really available here.... ok go :)
August 30, 20179 yr I just buy the stuff from Big C seemed to work fine on my old Toyo. Not that I do to much cleaning, I just take the lump in when it's dirty, every week if needed for a full valet for 150bt locally. Last lump still looked like new after 8 years. Only had that polished 3 times in the time I had it. Edited August 30, 20179 yr by fredob43
August 30, 20179 yr Meguiars is pretty good and available in Thailand. There's a consistent supply by comparison. Jerry
November 18, 20178 yr Meguiar is ok, but chemical guys also available here now: https://www.lazada.co.th/chemical-guys-thailand/
November 19, 20178 yr 9 hours ago, JAS21 said: Thaiwashercarclub ... everything you might need ... Hello, is it really cheaper ? Do they have a water spot remover ? I am wondering if many of you have problems with water spots in this country ? How do you clean them ? Thanks.
November 19, 20178 yr 2 hours ago, EcigAmateur said: Hello, is it really cheaper ? Do they have a water spot remover ? I am wondering if many of you have problems with water spots in this country ? How do you clean them ? Thanks. Yes Yes Yes ... look here 200 and something thb Edited November 19, 20178 yr by JAS21
November 20, 20178 yr I've never had a problem with water spots, over 17 years here. I have more problem with bird and insect droppings that need to be cleaned off asap. Keeping your car well waxed and ashed regularly should help reduce water spot marks.
November 20, 20178 yr 3 hours ago, DavisH said: I've never had a problem with water spots, over 17 years here. I have more problem with bird and insect droppings that need to be cleaned off asap. Keeping your car well waxed and ashed regularly should help reduce water spot marks. Hopefully the ashes you use come from softwood ...
November 20, 20178 yr 3 hours ago, JAS21 said: Hopefully the ashes you use come from softwood ... nice one:)
November 20, 20178 yr I checked other threads and nobody seems to have any experience with the water spot removers. Maybe better go with a famous brand as meguiar or chemical guys.
November 20, 20178 yr 8 minutes ago, EcigAmateur said: I checked other threads and nobody seems to have any experience with the water spot removers. Maybe better go with a famous brand as meguiar or chemical guys. Good idea ... if you have a pool you can.also use it to remove the watermark ...
Create an account or sign in to comment