Yingluck escape ‘well planned, with Thaksin’s help’

webfact

3 hours ago, chainarong said:

Well it certainly isn't a good look for the Junta , besides egg all over their face and now an international laughing stock, both Mr T and Yingluck both are free to fight another day..................:coffee1:

Not really, neither can come back to Thailand now without facing jail time.  They got their money out long ago anyway.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Techno Viking said:

so they have no idea how or when she escape but it was well planned long in advance by Thaksin................ allrighty then.

(would be devastating to admit Yingy outsmarted them) :passifier:

"The escape of former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra was well planned with advance preparations made with the help of her brother Thaksin, Army chief General Chalermchai Sitthisat said on Tuesday. "

Wow that's quite an opening sentence. 

but:

“Unlike ordinary people, Yingluck had the potential to escape by herself. Her brother could prepare facilities for her, such as a private jet,” he said.

He could, yet there is no actual indication he did. So the opening sentence is not confirmed by the rest of his statement. 

He then continues:

"Chalermchai said he believed Yingluck had left the country, even though there was no clear evidence that she had done so. "

Oh my, so first he states Thaksin planned her escape, and then futher down the line, uses words as could and not sure she actually left the country.

What a load of <deleted>.

Of course if this wasn't enough:

"We were not complacent,” he said. “Who would think that she would abandon her Bt30 million bail guarantee?” "

Oh my god, is this guy serious, what utter idiots.

Do I read correctly; the woman they've impounded THB 35'000'000'000 (thirty billion) prior to a court ruling should be worried about a bail bond of THB 30'000'000? 

Well, a remote chance remains but against a possible jail sentence ........... 

Maybe she was abducted . Big brother then told to keep quiet. I think we have seen the last of her. Rumours and conjecture will keep going but we will never see her again. She is gone and there is no one to blame. No body no death.If she reappears I will apologize to every one in this forum for this post until then  my post has credibility.

Would not help the political juncture Thailand has struggled with over the last few years in the eyes if the International community. Prayut is about to breach the white house (a place where Thaksin visited on invite during his exile) after a long and difficult road convincing the world the caretaker government was necessary.

Abducting an ex pm under political motivations further aligns Yingluck with Aung San Suu - beyond Martyrdom.

If I am wrong I will apologise to you.

Maybe she was abducted . Big brother then told to keep quiet. I think we have seen the last of her. Rumours and conjecture will keep going but we will never see her again. She is gone and there is no one to blame. No body no death.If she reappears I will apologize to every one in this forum for this post until then  my post has credibility.

Would not help the political juncture Thailand has struggled with over the last few years in the eyes if the International community. Prayut is about to breach the white house (a place where Thaksin visited on invite during his exile) after a long and difficult road convincing the world the military government was necessary.

Abducting Yingluck under political motivations further elevates her alongsise Aung San Suu Kyi - beyond the Martyrdom she would have got with jail time.

If I am wrong I will apologise to you, and I will also pack my bags.

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

“We were not complacent,” he said. “Who would think that she would abandon her Bt30 million bail guarantee?”

lets see, lose some lunch money or go rot in Thai prison?

yes, no one saw that coming.

30 million baht is lunch money for all of them--which makes his statement even more ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

So she could have been abducted then. 

Interesting.

By her brother's political opponents.

By her brother so she wouldn't crack and spill the beans.

By some crazed farang whose become obsessed with her charms,

By Martians, or any other Alien life form.

But in the real world, PTP sources have been leaking that she was in Dubai safe and sound.

19 minutes ago, coulson said:

Would not help the political juncture Thailand has struggled with over the last few years in the eyes if the International community. Prayut is about to breach the white house (a place where Thaksin visited on invite during his exile) after a long and difficult road convincing the world the military government was necessary.

Abducting Yingluck under political motivations further elevates her alongsise Aung San Suu Kyi - beyond the Martyrdom she would have got with jail time.

If I am wrong I will apologise to you, and I will also pack my bags.

Thaksin visited in September 2005. Wasn't that before he did a runner?

Nothing could possibly elevate Yingluck alongside Aung San Suu Kyi. Not even anywhere close.

Just now, Father Fintan Stack said:

No proof yet.

Those 'sources' you claim were actually one 'un-named' source that told CNN then the Thai media regurgitated it as verbatim.

The rest of your post is so ridiculous there's no point in responding to it suffice to say there's only one group that benefits from her disappearance. 

Your're making assumptions to suit your agenda as usual. If you've got your tin hat on might as well think outside the box.

Could it be the verdict was likely to be guilty but little sis didn't want jail time and was threatening to rat out on big bro and the clan?

And by the way, he likes his martyrs. More than one way to skin a cat.

But as one erstwhile poster said on another connected thread, some posters are drifting into Alice in Wonderland. 

The chances of even the Junta being dumb enough to abduct her are small enough to be laughable; about the same as her brother abducting her.

But if wrong, I shall apologize and be sincerely shocked and disgusted. And I trust you will do like wise as other posters have pledged to do.

4 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Yeah right so you think she has been "disappeared" and big brother is just gonna cop it on the chin. I'm calling zero credibility on that one sorry mate.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The escape of former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra was well planned with advance preparations made with the help of her brother Thaksin, Army chief General Chalermchai Sitthisat said on Tuesday.

Duh.

:coffee1:

Well not to throw salt in wounds, but I do find it strange that over five days have gone by, and Yingluck has not given any sign of life. 

I would have thought if she managed to get out on her own, she would have posted something, even if it was just a selfie on Facebook. 

Yet, she has not done anything publicly and all we have is an unnamed source claiming she is in Dubai.

Now I know I might get shafted by the likes of Halloween, just to even being suggesting this, but me thinks a deal has been reached, in which the Authorities "allowed" her to leave in exchange for keeping quiet for some time. The last thing they need is Yingluck gloating about how she was allowed to leave. 

Of course I have no evidence to suppport this suspicion, but where there's smoke, there usually is fire. 

In case of an abduction, unless Thaksin did it, for sure he would be screaming bloody murder if the Junta did it...

Well wherever Yingluck is there will be correct government procedure to follow, and, she will need guarantee of asylum without fear of extradition prior to disclosing her location.

Takes time for government departments to clear and acknowledge such detail.

On the one hand they say they have no evidence of her escaping then in the same breath they say that Thaksin planned the escape well in advance and go on to give details of her escape.

They really don't know how to lie credibly!

12 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Well wherever Yingluck is there will be correct government procedure to follow, and, she will need guarantee of asylum without fear of extradition prior to disclosing her location.

Takes time for government departments to clear and acknowledge such detail.

True, somehow I doubt many governments are willing to extradite her in any case. Do you remember how Thaksin did it ? I don't think he kept quiet all that long ?

Edited by sjaak327

23 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

True, somehow I doubt many governments are willing to extradite her in any case. Do you remember how Thaksin did it ? I don't think he kept quiet all that long ?

These days media is more relevant. It is not just the official paperwork. The government in the country of choice will have to provide immediate statements, press releases, all penned, and planned, carefully structured, and ready for release prior to the disclosure of Yinglucks presence. 

2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

These days media is more relevant. It is not just the official paperwork. The government in the country of choice will have to provide immediate statements, press releases, all penned, and planned, carefully structured, and ready for release prior to the disclosure of Yinglucks presence. 

Fair enough. we will see when she let all of us know her whereabouts :)

So now there is aiding and abetting a criminal to add to the list.

These Shinawatras don't give a damn about the Thai people or the Thai economy that they ripped off for billions.

But I think the Thais have woken up to their thieving and cheating.

Keep going after them Khun Prayuth, you are worthy as the Thailand PM.