Just another Thai day as nurse wife catches two timing husband with his "gik"

webfact

11 hours ago, Ulic said:

When I was about 14 my uncle told me, "don't get married until you are thirty, and when you are

thirty you will realize, don't get married." I am now

58 still single no kids. I can be completely and

happily irresponsible and self indulgent. :thumbsup:

Not have children you are really missing out on one of the joys of life

Ya they can be a bit of pain sometime but in the long run totally worth it. 

4 minutes ago, madusa said:

No, not really a crazy thing to say in my MHO. It appears to me Thais do want sex all the time. Well, like I just said, "It appears to me". Anyone agree with that?

I wonder if farangs with Thai wives will agree with you.

14 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

I wonder if farangs with Thai wives will agree with you.

Farangs with Thai wives are in a different category. Thais want sex with Thais all the time but with farangs not so, why? Well, this is where language plays such an important part without you being aware of it.

When a Thai man gets good response from a Thai lady he will speak in such a way that only Thais know how(sorry you Farangs don't have a clue). The way the Thais talk, so soft, so enticing, if he is well educated his language is a bit like poetry. Thai language is a language for making love I think that just about explain everything.

• Confused 1

This would be solved if marriage was banned in all countries. Marriage is from a time when we got married at early age and died at 30 years old. 

There is no reason that it exist today. Just take it away and as a bonus we get rid of the problems that someone wants to marriage same sex and so on. 

Biologically:  if a man have sex 100 women - can produce 100 offsprings. A women having sex 100 men - 1 offspring.  We are genetically coded different.  Men are happy, easy and just want to have fun. Women want 1 man to guard the cave. Provide.  That’s why all women starts to psychological tear down their partners.  A tactic most women use is to have different opinion of the same issue all the time.  

Anything you like they will try to break down and give back. This is genetics that we should know that no other women likes us and we stay at home and guard the cave. 

Women don’t know that they do it. It’s so deep genetically. 

Btw. According to all movies I watch. Should the wife join them in a three some and prove why she is better?  Or if western movie: join the other women and run away with her?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, madusa said:

Farangs with Thai wives are in a different category. Thais want sex with Thais all the time but with farangs not so, why? Well, this is where language plays such an important part without you being aware of it.

When a Thai man gets good response from a Thai lady he will speak in such a way that only Thais know how(sorry you Farangs don't have a clue). The way the Thais talk, so soft, so enticing, if he is well educated his language is a bit like poetry. Thai language is a language for making love I think that just about explain everything.

A man that is good with his mouth can satisfy women of many cultures.....poetry be damned!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, madusa said:

No, not really a crazy thing to say in my MHO. It appears to me Thais do want sex all the time. Well, like I just said, "It appears to me". Anyone agree with that?

Once again you are posting nonsense you have no idea what you are talking about., you obviously live in a dream world.

55 minutes ago, madusa said:

Does alcohol not affect the way Thai men talk - not to mention other effects......?

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Once again you are posting nonsense you have no idea what you are talking about., you obviously live in a dream world.

Everybody is posting nonsense here on this forum & that includes you "Colinneil" or whatever you called yourself.

On 9/1/2017 at 7:54 AM, Happyman58 said:

There are some brave woman out there also I am not saying all Thai women put up with it Some do go out and have fun Yeah you are right Some guys put up it But not this guy lol I take it you are talking about Farang husbands with Thai wives or Thai husbands with Thai wives

farang husbands with thai wives. ive also herd a lot of men also say i would not put up with that crap until it happens to them and then they go very quite and make some Bs story saying ho its not the same its different. WEAK 

On 8/31/2017 at 3:04 PM, Thaiwrath said:

The sad thing is, a lot of wives actually put up with their husband having another woman !

I always wonder who these two-timing men do have their "events" with......
Since Thai wife seem to be jealous and rather vindictive, surely only with single ladies. 
Are there that many singles? 
Or is it (an outrageous suggestion, I know) with someone else's wife ?

On 9/1/2017 at 8:01 AM, Happyman58 said:

That is what i mean They just seem to accept it My wifes  brother is 57 His wife is 55 He said to me when he was drunk right in front of her Oh wife does not sex me anymore so i just got myself 2 ladies on the side She heard it and just smiled They are still together lol

Maybe his (virtual?) side-kicks say he is a very strong man what makes him very happy.
And his wife, knowing the facts, is smiling and, instead of a rump with him, prefers to roll with laughter.

5 hours ago, KKr said:

Maybe his (virtual?) side-kicks say he is a very strong man what makes him very happy.
And his wife, knowing the facts, is smiling and, instead of a rump with him, prefers to roll with laughter.

Nope she just thinks He is happy he is getting sex so i dont have to give him any Its called Killing two birds with  one stone

• Thanks 1

On September 1, 2017 at 2:31 AM, wanderluster said:

i tried to say the same thing on here yrs ago.  what does marriage mean? I was told i was trolling and was deleted.  i will love you till i am bored and say next. unless maybe you are religious and that is part of it i dont get what a simple piece of paper means in a world with a 40% divorce/cheating rate. either you know what is right and wrong or you dont, a piece of paper changes that?  dont get it.  obviously not married but current relationship is 7 1/2 yrs with nothing on side.  respect is respect with or without a piece of paper. unless you are in thailand and you believe in human trafficking and wish to buy a lady under the pretense of a dowry.

anyone that married a thai lady and paid a dowry should be convicted of human trafficking.  that should piss a few people off if the mods even allow this, probably cause most of them are in this situation.  i will check tomorrow if my post is still allowed.

As several days have passed, it was obviously allowed.  You have proven your precious freedom--the freedom to be wrong and to ignorantly tell everyone about it.  You have made it plain for all to see that you do not understand Thai culture or thinking.

To the Westerner, the dowry system seems akin to that of slave trading.  A Westerner will think all the best things in life should be free (love, sunshine, happiness, air to breathe, etc.).  To pay for something, ironically, "cheapens" it.

But to the Asian mindset, the dowry is vastly different in its significance.  It demonstrates genuineness on the part of the suitor, weeding out the insincere.  It establishes evidence of the suitor's willingness and ability to support his bride.  It provides an opportunity for him to negotiate with her family, thus testing the family relationships.  Furthermore, it provides a measure of financial security, as the bride usually keeps some or all of the dowry as her personal security fund.  The Asian would see the Westerner who did not wish to supply a dowry as a stingy cheapskate, possibly with no morals, who would like to take advantage of the woman without making any commitment to her.  The Asian would see the high divorce rate of the Western country as evidence of the fact that many marriages lacked sincerity from the outset--a situation that could be alleviated by the dowry system.

In the case of this woman, perhaps her husband paid too little for her.  People appreciate more what they had to work and pay for.  "Gifts" are often treated with less care than expensive purchases.  The dowry, strictly speaking, is not a purchase; but it does help to establish the level of commitment he will have for her.  As we see in this woman's case--not much commitment on his part.

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2017 at 2:31 AM, wanderluster said:

i tried to say the same thing on here yrs ago.  what does marriage mean? I was told i was trolling and was deleted.  i will love you till i am bored and say next. unless maybe you are religious and that is part of it i dont get what a simple piece of paper means in a world with a 40% divorce/cheating rate. either you know what is right and wrong or you dont, a piece of paper changes that?  dont get it.  obviously not married but current relationship is 7 1/2 yrs with nothing on side.  respect is respect with or without a piece of paper. unless you are in thailand and you believe in human trafficking and wish to buy a lady under the pretense of a dowry.

anyone that married a thai lady and paid a dowry should be convicted of human trafficking.  that should piss a few people off if the mods even allow this, probably cause most of them are in this situation.  i will check tomorrow if my post is still allowed.

well said mate but these dummy's wont get it :cheesy:

As several days have passed, it was obviously allowed.  You have proven your precious freedom--the freedom to be wrong and to ignorantly tell everyone about it.  You have made it plain for all to see that you do not understand Thai culture or thinking. :cheesy::cheesy:

Thai culture  hahahah the only thing these people understand is money you can dress it up how you like if it makes you feel better.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 8/31/2017 at 3:04 PM, Thaiwrath said:

The sad thing is, a lot of wives actually put up with their husband having another woman !

Famed Swiss artist (& drunk) Theo Meier lived many years in Thailand; he was fortunate to have been adopted as a "pet" farang by a prominent royal at the time. He had been forced to leave Bali in the late 1950s, when President Soekarno declared that any foreigner who refused to take up Indonesian citizenship should leave the country.

He reportedly organized great parties and was much-liked by Thais and the foreign community. 

His Thai wife at one point decided Theo needed a little fresh action so she arranged a "miya noi" for him (I suspect his impotence was a symptom of the alcoholism which eventually killed him).

The girl sweet young thing who came to live with them was twelve. Nobody remarked on it.

The relationship endured for a number of years, until Theo went back in Switzerland to die, and the girl, now a woman in her thirties, succumbed to lung cancer. Funny thing was that she had never smoked.

Theo's widow undoubtedly lived well on the income from his paintings. One recently sold in Hong Kong for US$ 688,000.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...