Where Can I Get Some Business Cards Made?

Im looking to have a small run of business cards made. Maybe even some stationary as well. I wouldnt make more then a few hundred business cards and maybe just a notbook full of paper with my logo would be nice to start with.

Im not looking for anything to extravagant but I want decent quality. A friend of mine paid something like 4 baht per business card. That seems a bit expensive for me. Im not looking for full color, maybe just one or 2. I see businesses handing out their cards in MBK and they must go through 100 or so a day so Im sure they can be found cheap. I might have to get a bigger run to get the price down though..

Anybody hade any made in Thailand?

Edit: Im also looking for some stickers to be made too. They would be a little bigger then business card size and I would print a bunch of them. Maybe 1000 to start with and then more on a more regular basis.

Edited by poorfarang

You can use Microsoft Word and do them yourself as well. Then buy heavy stock paper and print them in any ink or laser jet printer.

Here is how to do it:

When you start a new document with Microsoft Office you have an option to select a document based on a template. There are templates that come with Microsoft Office but there are none for business cards.

Microsoft has a website where you can download more templates and business cards are among the avaliable templates.

I went to the template page for you and typed "business card" in the search box. (Click on the link below to see the results of the search)

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results....y=business+card

You have to browse through the avaliable results and choose the ones associated with Microsoft Word. (unless you have MS Publisher or some other Microsoft program associated with the template)

Select the one you like and it will download it to your computer and open automatically.

Then modify the business card according to your business needs.

There are many ways to make a business card. This is just one of them. BambinA's idea gives you more control over images and fonts used in the business card if you know how to use Photoshop.

Adobe Photoshop "spectacularizes" (<--is that a word) images and fonts. Fonts and images created with Adobe Photoshop can easily be imported into your Microsoft Word business card.

Thanks for the tips but I dont have a printer. I found someone on the 2nd floor of mbk who will do 100 for 4 baht each full color on a decent stock. I guess I will try them out.

I saw some really cool plastic ones that are flexable and transparent. I might use those for another card I need made.

I dont know if this guy does stickers though...

dont know what the delivery costs would be to thailand - but i have had some free cards - 250 - and they are good enough quality

website is vistaprint.co.uk or vistaprint.com

for a small run 250 delivery costs worked out to be about 1baht per card