Arsenal V Psv Game

fire69water

Hi,

I'm an Arsenal fan from Singapore visiting Chiangmai next week. Where can I catch this game (Arsenal v PSV Einhoven) live?

Are they showing it on free to view channels?

Any congregation of gooners to watch the match?

James

hi James

thats a shame that you will only be in ChiangMai...Im in Bangkok..and needing all the support from fellow Gooners. Hopefully the ChiangMai people will be able to give you ideas of where to go.

Meantime...I hope you will also visit us here to talk about the Best Team :D

cheers.

PS. might help if you ask MOD to move this to the ChiangMai forum? more people will know about it there..not sure how many of them visit the football forum. tends to be only Redrus who lives in the UK :o

Edited by MiG16

Finally something I agree with you on Mig ;-)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, why Real-Bayern? Oh well, I can watch PSV live in the next round, as it will only be 2 games a night. Hahahaha

I still havent figured that out fire...and its only a few hours away!!!!

ESPN will have it at 2 hrs delay. grrrr

I still havent figured that out fire...and its only a few hours away!!!!

ESPN will have it at 2 hrs delay. grrrr

Well, MiG, I watched live last night matches on the free channels, albeit with Thai commentaries. Seems they have three channels broadcasting live, the three different matches: the liverpool v barca, chelsea v porto and valencia v inter. So they will probably put the Arsenal match in one of those come tomorrow morning. Of course I wish I could view this in the company of fellow gooners but beggars can't be choosers.

I got a sickly feeling we're gonna crash out of the Championship, what with our wanton finishing. Probably 0-0. I had the same feeling halfway during the Blackburn game when we were knocked out by a sucker punch. I just hope I am not that intuitive.

Cheers