Who Or What Is A Troll

tuktukmike

Hi All

So the powers that be describe me as a Troll, and close the thread.

1. I do not consider myself a troll i started asking if anyone with experiance had any idea of any views as to importing a car from the UK as i will be doing shortly.

2. I replied to another person on this site who also asked about importing and gave him the same info that i have received from shipping company that i have used for the last five years and trust, and also thai customs.

3. May i inform the last entrant on that topic that i think he may be ten years out of date as it does not take ten weeks to ship to thailand but in fact an average of 25 days, try contacting some shipping companys and you will see i am right.

4. I am really sorry if some of the long time members are upset but i had no idea that was such a narrow and closed forum, there are people out here who do and have done a lot of work in Thailand and i always believe that you can never know everything about Thailand even though many people you meet here think they do.

5. Am i a troll? Take a look at my company web site and then decide, www.tuk-tuk.co.uk I await your response with baited breath.

Mike.

Hi All

So the powers that be describe me as a Troll, and close the thread.

1. I do not consider myself a troll i started asking if anyone with experiance had any idea of any views as to importing a car from the UK as i will be doing shortly.

2. I replied to another person on this site who also asked about importing and gave him the same info that i have received from shipping company that i have used for the last five years and trust, and also thai customs.

3. May i inform the last entrant on that topic that i think he may be ten years out of date as it does not take ten weeks to ship to thailand but in fact an average of 25 days, try contacting some shipping companys and you will see i am right.

4. I am really sorry if some of the long time members are upset but i had no idea that was such a narrow and closed forum, there are people out here who do and have done a lot of work in Thailand and i always believe that you can never know everything about Thailand even though many people you meet here think they do.

5. Am i a troll? Take a look at my company web site and then decide, www.tuk-tuk.co.uk I await your response with baited breath.

Mike.

Methinks the guy is a troll. Posting the same thread in multiple forums.

I am now closing this thread and will issue a warning to our Mr wood pecker.

My reading would be that the poster asking the question (troll) using the name woody is the person being called a troll. It seems everyone answered you in a reasonable manner, although not in agreement with you.

No You're not a troll,

And don't worry about Harry. I only joined about 2 weeks ago but already I enjoy Harrys sense of humour even if he is a bit insensitive at times.

As for your questions, look through the previous postings and you will find the question has been asked many times before. If you want a definative answer check out http://www.customs.go.th/Customs-Eng

Good luck

Troll : An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1;

regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a

newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to

annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by

the fact that the have no real interest in learning about the topic

at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly

creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming

characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of

life on the net.

Or could it be a derivative of a "Trollolog?"

As discovered in the movie "The Pit"

rthepit1.jpg

rthepit2.jpg

rthepit3.jpg

If you look at the last image you can see Begs (real name Jamie) jumping into the pit after he found out he'd been banned.

Didja Notice?

“I must not bring adult books to school”

A Terrarium: The perfect hobby for young evil children.

Jamie’s cunning hiding place for his dirty magazine -- under his mattress!

Jamie’s fantastic ability to pre-tape phone calls.

Jamie’s priceless conversation with the cow as he’s trying to pull it up to the pit to be eaten.

Jamie’s brilliant reverse psychology to get Abigail up to the woods with him.

Sandy appears to have a new date the same night that Todd disappears -- she doesn’t waste time.

The police case against Glenn seems flawless to me...

Is It Worth Staying Through End Credits?

Freddy: This had better not be some kind of trick, you little creep.

Jamie: Oh, it’s no trick. It’s right there, on the floor, in a bag by the big tree. I guess somebody left it there, a robber or something. I can’t take it home, so I figured you could have it for your club, as long as you let me join, and you don’t hit me no more.

Freddy: Jewels and stuff?

Abigail: Why don’t you go back to where you came from, funny person? If I catch you near my bike again, I’ll tell your Dad, and it’ll be too bad for you, because they’ll take you away.

[The parents are describing Jamie to Sandy, the new Sitter]

Mr. Benjamin: ...and we had an incident here, with some old lady in the community seeing him swinging in the trees outback with nothing on except a Superman cape or something. Playing Tarzan.

Mrs. Benjamin: The children at school seem to have picked this up, and labelled him a...

Mr. Benjamin: ...nutcase.

Jamie: Would you like to know a secret? If you promise not to tell.

Sandy: If you want to tell me?

Jamie: I know where there’s a big hole in the ground!

[talking about Trollologs]

Sandy: What did your mother say about them?

Jamie: That they’re... miffs.

Sandy: Myths.

Jamie: Yeah, I know, myths. But they’re down there, and they’re looking up at me, and myths don’t do that!

Abigail: Well, if it isn’t clumsy-stupid.

Abigail: You think you can scare me, funny person?

Cop: Sarge, we’ve got another missing person; only this time they’re not missing -- they’re dead!

Hi All

And hello Sua Yai

By the way you say west country maybe you do know me. and yes thanks we have type approval from VOSA as its now called and have been registering the tuk-tuks for the last five years in the UK.

We are also exporting to other European countries and are now in negotiations with a company in the US. We start building from a new factory in october so all is going well at the moment.

Had a few large Thai tuk-tuk builders asking me to help them build to EU spec but as you can imagine they want the help for free, even i am not that daft.

Also all the probs with the Thai goverment have been cleared up after they realised i had never tried to register the name tuk-tuk as my own, But of course i never got an apoligy ( surprise surprise) if you do a search on internet under mmw imports you will see the fun i had.

Mike.

[insensitive? example pls
i want to be able to get my moneys worth out of the lucky whore who i choose to spend the night with
never mind about grassing the whore up... i say get yourself a dress & a wig... & make yourself a few bucks
why doesn't thailand just offer to swap prostitues for weapons, after all there is an abundance of them here... although it could be argued whether they are more infected than the chickens
would that be the trans-sexual Ning working in the katoey bar downstairs at the Nana? great knockers..
even your dog doesn't like you... does axel know that you drive a little red car that in any other country would only ever be driven by a woman?
dear dear dear... why do we let the <deleted> from the main board areas in here... i bet fatso didn't have to search too long thru his collection of queer boy material to find that graphic... probably just another sex-pat come over here to have sex with boys.. i guesss. well knock yourself out...
as i suspected... this board is infested with perverted sex-pats who like to discuss the what to do & what not to do with bg's... disgusting, should be ashamed of yourselves...
of course those pretentious TV members (you know who you are) don't ever get drunk, maybe cos you are too busy taking advantage of young thai girls who through no fault of their own find themselves a little short of cash & have to sell themselves to fat stinking ex-pats... shame on the lot of yer...
surely one visits a girlie bar to get away from ones significant other... sod taking her along unless she's up for a threesome...

Not to mention the ones that got wiped, like calling a well known member a pedophile

You did ask :o

I got bored after that, I just can figure you harry. Your theaching posts are really informative, some of the threads you start are quite funny, but in most of the main boards you post like a troll, whats the prob??

Hi Spitlid

The reason you cant see out of a tuk-tuk is the way they design them out there, also most thais are quite small .

Changes can be made to better suit farangs or westeners so you can have a good view of everything.

But i do understand what you mean as we had this problem at first due to the low roof and the way it curves down the sides.

mike.