Robbery Help Needed

Hopefully someone can help with this matter.

Last night at 21:55 there was a Robbery of a house in the Fishermans village.

The house was on the back road within the SUCHREON RESORT.

The Items that were taken were as follows

Two Notebook Computers

1, IBM think Pad

1,NEC

Cameras,

1, Cannon 350 D

1,Cannon 400 D + two camera Lenses

Phones,

Two Nokia cell phones

One Skype Phone

The most important item of all was an External Hard Drive.

It’s a Samson 120GB HD.

If anyone would have any information on the above Items Please get back to me asap.

There is a $$ Reward.

Thanks for your help.

Two Notebook Computers

1, IBM think Pad

1,NEC

Cameras,

1, Cannon 350 D

Phones,

Two Nokia cell phones

One Skype Phone

It's a Samson 120GB HD.

If anyone would have any information on the above Items Please get back to me asap.

There is a $$ Reward.

Thanks for your help.

Have you contacted the Police??

As if this was a Thai crime, generally they would try and sell to a computer store.... ( Nathon ) but you would need a police report to gain back from the shop...

hope you get your belongings back.

Two Notebook Computers

1, IBM think Pad

1,NEC

Cameras,

1, Cannon 350 D

Phones,

Two Nokia cell phones

One Skype Phone

It’s a Samson 120GB HD.

There is a $$ Reward.

Thanks for your help.

A Robbery...? at precisely 21.55PM ?? :o

Does that mean that the owners of said -valuable- items were at home ?

LaoPo

Two Notebook Computers

1, IBM think Pad

1,NEC

Cameras,

1, Cannon 350 D

Phones,

Two Nokia cell phones

One Skype Phone

It's a Samson 120GB HD.

There is a $$ Reward.

Thanks for your help.

Sorry to hear that the robberies have reached Fishermans Village. I thought that Lamai had the monopoly.

It's very rare, unfortunatly, to get your things back.

Bophut/Fisherman's Village is a small place.

I would have a few hundred flyers made up in Thai/English with a 50 or even 100.000 Baht reward. (no questions asked, just have your stuff delivered back thru a middle man)

It looks like a lot of money, which it is, but the laptops/camera's/phones and content on hard disk is worth a lot more, not to speak of the hassles.

But do it fast.....

LaoPo

Have you contacted the Police??

As if this was a Thai crime, generally they would try and sell to a computer store.... ( Nathon ) but you would need a police report to gain back from the shop...

hope you get your belongings back.

Where in Nathon they resell stolen Computers?

Have you contacted the Police?? As if this was a Thai crime, generally they would try and sell to a computer store.... ( Nathon ) but you would need a police report to gain back from the shop... hope you get your belongings back.
Where in Nathon they resell stolen Computers?

to "ClaudeFeller"

1. ...(stolen) Notebooks can be used for Spareparts (repair/selling).

2. stolen things like Notebooks/Digicams/Mobilephones can be selling easy in

Bangkok or in Pattaya (CashConverter inside Carrefour Pattaya-Klang)

dont worry, i think it's easy to resell these Hardware in Thailand...

no must be in Nathon....maybe everything has leave Samui already, sadly :o

Chayaphum

good luck anyway to "Boltd" that he get his stolen belowings back soon.

'Bophut/Fisherman's Village is a small place.

I would have a few hundred flyers made up in Thai/English with a 50 or even 100.000 Baht reward. (no questions asked, just have your stuff delivered back thru a middle man)

It looks like a lot of money, which it is, but the laptops/camera's/phones and content on hard disk is worth a lot more, not to speak of the hassles.

But do it fast.....'

yeah right, then you get burglers claiming the finders money, nice easy life that one

'Bophut/Fisherman's Village is a small place.

But do it fast.....'

yeah right, then you get burglers claiming the finders money, nice easy life that one

You have a better solution ?

I would prefer to pay indeed the burglar (thru a middle man) rather than to have to buy new 2 x new laptops and important hard disk, apart from the other stuff like expensive camera's and cellphones.

If it wasn't for the content on the laptops and hard disk but just the hardware (and if I was insured enough) I couldn't give <deleted> also...it's the content which makes it a hard decision to pay for your own belongings.

LaoPo

Yes the police were notified and statements taken but anyone who has ever had dealings with the Samui Police know all your doing is wasting your breath.

Anyway – flyers were posted all around the neighborhood,7/11 – Family Mart and the like but as yet no news.

1. Yes the police were notified and statements taken but anyone who has ever had dealings with the Samui Police know all your doing is wasting your breath.

2. Anyway – flyers were posted all around the neighborhood,7/11 – Family Mart and the like but as yet no news.

1. Yes, I know; we had burglars (or just one) whilst on holiday; police just register and make a report, nothing else.

2. Did you offer a reward on those fliers and if so, HOW MUCH ?

3. We still didn't hear if it was a burglary or that it was indeed a robbery ?

LaoPo

It was a Burglary.

the fliers were posted with $$$$$$$ signs but not an amount - ( I will need to follow up on this as I'm posting this for the couple who were directly affected )

Same happend to me a few years back, so I know what this couple are going through.

Maybe the police need to be more proactive around their designated areas instead of channel surfing in the police box

It was a Burglary.

the fliers were posted with $$$$$$$ signs but not an amount - ( I will need to follow up on this as I'm posting this for the couple who were directly affected )

Same happend to me a few years back, so I know what this couple are going through.

Maybe the police need to be more proactive around their designated areas instead of channel surfing in the police box

A lot of Thai don't even realize or know what $$$$$$$ means.....but they know what the Baht-sign means :o

Baht 50.000 reward (in Thai) helps, believe me !

And, if you mention that same REWARD-amount at the police station, wait and see what happens....

LaoPo

• 1 month later...
It was a Burglary.

A lot of Thai don't even realize or know what $$$$$$$ means.....but they know what the Baht-sign means :o

Baht 50,000 reward (in Thai) helps, believe me !

And, if you mention that same REWARD-amount at the police station, wait and see what happens....

LaoPo

Hope this helps

Kan Win

Two Notebook Computers

1, IBM think Pad

1,NEC

Cameras,

1, Cannon 350 D

Phones,

Two Nokia cell phones

One Skype Phone

It's a Samson 120GB HD.

There is a $$ Reward.

Thanks for your help.

do u have people go in and out of your house regulary. do u have a gardern man builders. any maintance people becuase it sounds like they knew where all your stuff was. i mean i guess u would have had this stuff in a draw and spread out around the house.

not saying that any of these people did it or sold the infomation. that is for the police to find out. ask the police to put up the 100 k reward. see what happens

It was a Burglary.

A lot of Thai don't even realize or know what $$$$$$$ means.....but they know what the Baht-sign means :D

LaoPo

:o:D:D Classic !

It was a Burglary.

A lot of Thai don't even realize or know what $$$$$$$ means.....but they know what the Baht-sign means :D

LaoPo

:o:D:D Classic !

right that is it i am out on my search for this 50 baht reward. then straight to tescos for a few bowls of plain rice