Murdered Nephew

crisper1

Hi My name is Chris and i am hoping for anyone who may have info on my murdered newphew Craig Scott 25 yrs old. Craig was murdered july 24 2004 on Koh Samui , he was staying at the Chill Out resort who is owned by a man called Peter. Craig ran away from the place july 23 because someone threatened him. He went to a differant hotel and signed in with a differant name because he was scarred. Craig had told me he was very afraid of a man called Rami who co owns a small resort on the island. > any info would be appreciated as our family is in so much pain. Please e mail me at > [email protected]

This was Craigs 3rd trip to Koh Samui and he met many nice people. He was given an overdose yet autopsy report states NO DRUGS in system.

Do you know of anyone else who was killed there that could e mail us ?

Please help ! Thanks

Hi My name is Chris and i am hoping for anyone who may have info on my murdered newphew Craig Scott 25 yrs old. Craig was murdered july 24 2004 on Koh Samui , he was staying at the Chill Out resort who is owned by a man called Peter. Craig ran away from the place july 23 because someone threatened him. He went to a differant hotel and signed in with a differant name because he was scarred. Craig had told me he was very afraid of a man called Rami who co owns a small resort on the island. > any info would be appreciated as our family is in so much pain. Please e mail me at > [email protected]

This was Craigs 3rd trip to Koh Samui and he met many nice people. He was given an overdose yet autopsy report states NO DRUGS in system.

Please help ! Thanks

Contact the Consular Section of your Embassy in Bangkok. They should have some information in the matter.

Please help ! Thanks

Contact the Consular Section of your Embassy in Bangkok. They should have some information in the matter.

Good advice,

DON'T go to samui and try to get info.

Sorry for your loss. :o

If you look behind the tourist facade, Samui is a wild and lawless place. I stopped going there after seeing many problems and hearing about many more.

Sorry this information is too late to be of use to you.

Good luck.

:o

Samui is not all it seems, this is true for many other destinations. Uphill struggle getting to the bottom of anything in Thailand. Baht is King