Adobe Photoshop Cs For Photographers By Martin Ev

Haze

0240519841.jpg

As this book was only published about 3 weeks ago, it may be a little while before it shows up in any local BKK stores.

Your best option is probably to order it online from either the publisher or one of their resellers. (You might also check with the publisher to see if it is available in eBook format for direct download.)

More info here.

cheers :o

I've dabbled a lot with Photoshop and digital photographs, and have found that it can indeed (if you know how) save a lot of "bad" photos. Of course the learning curve is a bit steep, even to do the most basic recovery (and I'm not talking about nearly useless brightness-contrast adjustments).

I heard a lot of good things about Photoshop Elements 3, and so I decided to try it. It's got a very good album interface, remarkably similar to the Mac's iPhoto (complete with real-time zoom slider) and also has date and category listings. The best part seems to be with the easy photo editing, where it has a "smart" fix function, that does a surprisingly good job without requiring any knowledge of photoshop. The bad thing is that it still needs quite a good system with lots of ram if you don't want to spend a lot of time waiting. The CD also comes with a nice introduction video which shows you the features of the program and gets you started immediately.

In other words, I'm impressed. It's not for pros, but it's great for non-pros.