How Dirty Mind You Are!

BambinA

CLICK for check how naughty you are

ohhhh noooo this test must have something wrong ..im really NAIVE :o:D:D

MY scored 53% Dirtiness!

higher than 8% on Dirtiness

Bambi Kissy6.gif

According to your score, you are on the threshold of possessing a truly dirty mind. You might enjoy a dirty joke or two once in a while, but you haven't allowed your thoughts to become that smutty. You may enjoy thinking dirty once in a while, but chances are it's not your top priority on your list of things to think about. You take it easy and probably don't offend people, and probably aren't easily offended, either. You possess a good balance of pure and impure thoughts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34%

Your mind is not completely pure, but your score says it's not dirty, either. There are a few lingering dirty thoughts in there, but on the whole, your mind is not very sexed. You might find yourself being periodically offended by certain things, but you don't mind most things that much. Your mind is dirty enough to make it in this filth-soaked world we live in, but you'd probably rather think of other things. On the whole, your mind isn't dirty.

I surprised myself, I'm all innocent I guess :o

Edited by Davey

67% Dirtiness!

Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind.

just curious how many score of Totster ,Jai Dee and  Thetyim davethailand mrbojangles and kayo First.gif

they must have  more score then me  :D  :D

Bambi (should have  0 score indeed)Tease.gif

I'll do mine in a bit Bambi but i bet I score 69 :o:D

See, I'm thinking "dirty" about even doing the "dirty" test :D

Edited by mrbojangles

On the Verge

You scored 49% Dirtiness!

According to your score, you are on the threshold of possessing a truly dirty mind. You might enjoy a dirty joke or two once in a while, but you haven't allowed your thoughts to become that smutty. You may enjoy thinking dirty once in a while, but chances are it's not your top priority on your list of things to think about. You take it easy and probably don't offend people, and probably aren't easily offended, either. You possess a good balance of pure and impure thoughts.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating

You scored higher than 14% on Dirtiness

I'll be darn 53 was my score

According to your score, you are on the threshold of possessing a truly dirty mind. You might enjoy a dirty joke or two once in a while, but you haven't allowed your thoughts to become that smutty. You may enjoy thinking dirty once in a while, but chances are it's not your top priority on your list of things to think about. You take it easy and probably don't offend people, and probably aren't easily offended, either. You possess a good balance of pure and impure thoughts.
Wonder what the other score means ?
You scored higher than 99% on Dirtiness

77% It was "Harder" than i thought :o

"Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind. "

i think i need more practice :D

Pretty Messy

You scored 69% Dirtiness!

Your score indicates that your mind is on its way to true dirty status. You've passed the test, but there are some things you could work on. You appreciate dirty things and you wouldn't call your thoughts pure, but you haven't gone completely dirty. You don't have a hard time thinking dirty, but you're probably less driven to do so than someone with a true dirty mind.

Dissapointed really, I hoped for a bit more. Still, 69, gets you thinking dont it. :o

Filthy

You scored 96% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

Filthy

You scored 96% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

It's the quiet ones you have to WATCH! :o