Dog Guilty Of Reckless Driving

sriracha john

news1541-october2005.jpg

A Norwegian man first managed to avoid a collision with a motor bike rider but his pet then took over the wheel and they crashed into 6 parked automobiles

Police received a call regarding a multi vehicle collision on 2nd Road in front of Soi Post Office. When they arrived they found 6 parked vehicles with extensive damage caused by a Toyota Tiger pick up driven by Mr. Knut Sten Westin (and assisted by his faithful companion "Bruno") from Norway.

He explained that he had been driving at a reasonable speed, when suddenly a motorcycle cut in front of him emerging from the Soi, which he attempted to avoid by swerving, causing his German Shepard dog that was in the cabin with him to take fright, jumping onto his master's lap and grasping the steering wheel with his paws. The vehicle went completely out of control, and ran into six parked cars at the side of the road from the rear.

He was taken to Pattaya Police Station (the driver that is) where he was charged with reckless driving causing damage to private property, for which he will have to pay compensation to all 6 owners of the other vehicles.

This story just goes to show that dogs are wonderful and faithful pets, but at the end of the day, they make lousy drivers and should be left at home or restrained in the rear of the vehicle.

:o

Keep telling you guys you drink in the wrong part of town, all the excitement's down Soi Yamoto.........was in Wonderful 1 when it happened , the guys talking a load of crap saying a bike cut in front of him.....he was in the right hand lane of 2nd road heading to middle road if the bike came out of Soi Post Office and cut him up it would of had to get across 3 lanes of traffic first to do it...........the cars he ploughed into were all parked on 2nd road outside the old Palm Villa hotel.........by the damage he did he was shifting a bit.

First time ive seen the police actually close one lane while they sorted the mess out...............this was all at 11pm ish. :o

news1541-october2005.jpg

A Norwegian man first managed to avoid a collision with a motor bike rider but his pet then took over the wheel and they crashed into 6 parked automobiles

Police received a call regarding a multi vehicle collision on 2nd Road in front of Soi Post Office. When they arrived they found 6 parked vehicles with extensive damage caused by a Toyota Tiger pick up driven by Mr. Knut Sten Westin (and  assisted by his faithful companion "Bruno") from Norway.

He explained that he had been driving at a reasonable speed, when suddenly a motorcycle cut in front of him emerging from the Soi, which he attempted to avoid by swerving, causing his German Shepard dog that was in the cabin with him to take fright, jumping onto his master's lap and grasping the steering wheel with his paws. The vehicle went completely out of control, and ran into six parked cars at the side of the road from the rear.

He was taken to Pattaya Police Station (the driver that is) where he was charged with reckless driving causing damage to private property, for which he will have to pay compensation to all 6 owners of the other vehicles.

This story just goes to show that dogs are wonderful and faithful pets, but at the end of the day, they make lousy drivers and should be left at home or restrained in the rear of the vehicle.

:o

Maybe he had a few and the most capable occupant in the vehicle was actually driving.......roobydoobydooooooooooooo

Keep  telling  you  guys  you  drink  in  the  wrong  part  of  town, all  the  excitement's  down  Soi  Yamoto.........was  in  Wonderful  1  when  it  happened , the  guys  talking  a  load  of  crap  saying  a  bike  cut  in  front  of  him.....he  was  in  the  right  hand  lane  of  2nd  road  heading  to  middle  road  if  the  bike  came  out  of  Soi  Post  Office  and  cut  him  up  it  would  of  had  to  get  across  3  lanes  of  traffic  first  to  do  it...........the  cars  he  ploughed  into  were  all  parked  on  2nd  road  outside  the  old  Palm  Villa  hotel.........by  the  damage  he  did  he  was  shifting  a  bit.

First  time  ive  seen  the  police  actually  close  one  lane  while  they  sorted  the  mess  out...............this  was  all  at  11pm ish.  :o

Agreed, I ws on my way to north pattaya when we were stuck in the traffic and we drove past the blue toyota tiger that hit the parked cars. He must have been going fast as the 3rd or 4th parked car was a newish merc and it was well stuff under the truck in front of it. :D

The police arrive at the scene of the accident.

policedog4ly.jpg

FIDO THE POLICE DOG.

Police Officers George and Mary had been assigned to walk the beat.

They had only been out for a short while when Mary said, "Darn, I was running late this morning after my workout, and after I showered I forgot to put on my panties! We have to go back to the station to get them."

George replied, "We don`t have to go back, just give the K-9 unit Fido one sniff, and he will go fetch them for you."

It was a hot day and Mary didn`t feel like heading back to the station, so she lifted her skirt for the dog.

Fido`s nose shoots between her legs, sniffing and snorting. After 10 seconds of sniffing, Fido`s ears prick up, he sniffs the wind and he is off in a flash towards the station house.

Five minutes go by and no sign of Fido. Ten minutes pass, and the dog is nowhere to be seen. Fifteen minutes pass and they are starting to worry.

Twenty minutes pass, and they hear sirens in the distance. The sirens get louder and louder. Suddenly, followed by a dozen police cars, Fido rounds the corner with the Desk Sergeant`s Balls in his mouth. :o

The police arrive at the scene of the accident.

policedog4ly.jpg

FIDO THE POLICE DOG.

Police Officers George and Mary had been assigned to walk the beat.

They had only been out for a short while when Mary said, "Darn, I was running late this morning after my workout, and after I showered I forgot to put on my panties! We have to go back to the station to get them."

George replied, "We don`t have to go back, just give the K-9 unit Fido one sniff, and he will go fetch them for you."

It was a hot day and Mary didn`t feel like heading back to the station, so she lifted her skirt for the dog.

Fido`s nose shoots between her legs, sniffing and snorting. After 10 seconds of sniffing, Fido`s ears prick up, he sniffs the wind and he is off in a flash towards the station house.

Five minutes go by and no sign of Fido. Ten minutes pass, and the dog is nowhere to be seen. Fifteen minutes pass and they are starting to worry.

Twenty minutes pass, and they hear sirens in the distance. The sirens get louder and louder. Suddenly, followed by a dozen police cars, Fido rounds the corner with the Desk Sergeant`s Balls in his mouth. :o

Cheers Guys! Just what I needed after a hard days work. :D Good picture TizMe. :D Bwahahaha. :D