Thai Airways Limos

KhunBoom

One can now use there hotel limo service at a better rate. Thai Airways Limo service has double their prices. At the J.W. Marriott it is 50USD Return for a very nice 240 series Benz and a gent in a fine uniform never late for you pickup. I've used Thai to Pattaya but check out these new prices

http://www.thaiair.com/thailand/limousine/fares.htm

Unbelievable!

My experience with this service:

In May 2002 a friend of mine and me went to Don Muang for using the service from Thai Air Limousine Service, we hd to go a long distance, air tickets were sold out. The fare was 11000.- Baht.

After about 20 minutes on the highway we've had a horrible accident and we both had to go to a hospital(car turned over a couple of times) for treatment.

We have a police report which indicates: reckless driving and speeding.....

Since this time we are "fighting" with a lawyer to get some compensation for our losses and injuries.

In March this year there will be the second hearing in this case. It took them more than 1 year to inform us which insurance is in charge for the company etc etc.....

But guess what was the first thing the driver did after he was able to get out or the damaged car:

He removed all the THAI AIRWAYS stickers from his crumbled Benz limousine!!!

TIT: This is Thai Airways Limousine Service.

Gerd

My experience with this service:

In May 2002 a friend of mine and me went to Don Muang for using the service from Thai Air Limousine Service, we hd to go a long distance, air tickets were sold out. The fare was 11000.- Baht.

After about 20 minutes on the highway we've had a horrible accident and we both had to go to a hospital(car turned over a couple of times) for treatment.

We have a police report which indicates: reckless driving and speeding.....

Since this time we are "fighting" with a lawyer to get some compensation for our losses and injuries.

In March this year there will be the second hearing in this case. It took them more than 1 year to inform us which insurance is in charge for the company etc etc.....

But guess what was the first thing the driver did after he was able to get out or the damaged car:

He removed all the THAI AIRWAYS stickers from his crumbled Benz limousine!!!

TIT: This is Thai Airways Limousine Service.

Gerd

What a conscientious employee ! At least he did not run away. :D

Had also a few Taxi-drivers who loved racing to the airport ... and I promised myself to stop telling them that my plane is departing in 30 minutes ... :o