Question on moving within Thailand and reporting to Immigration

I live in Pattaya and will do my 1 year renewal (retirement) around mid-February 2018 at Jomtien. I also of course do my 90 day reporting at Jomtien  which I am often able to do on-line. Shortly after renewal of my visa in February 2018 (which more or less coincides with the end of my house lease) I am considering  to move to Kon Kaen. Perhaps from Feb 2019 I will do my renewal at Kon Kaen.

Which immigration office do I notify my change of address: Jomtien or Kon Kaen?

In the event on line reporting is not available and assuming I am living in Kon Kaen after February 2018 can I do the 90 reporting there or must I do it in Pattaya?

Would I be better off moving to Kon Kaen before my I year renewal in mid-February 2018?

Anything else I should know or consider?

Thanks so much in advance!

Edited by zombie nights

You would only need to do a change of address at Khon Kaen immigration.

After doing the change of address you would then do your 90 day reports to there.

It does not matter where you do your extension as long as you do it where you are living at the time.

47 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

What happens to the home visit, when you apply for extension of stay, on the ground of marriage to a Thai national, at the "new office". I can also imagine issues with witnesses is this happens shortly after a move.

Not all offices want witnesses. They do a home visit instead of asking for them.

A person might be living at a new address for several months before needing to apply for a new extension.