Back to the Field: Music festival Wonderfruit to return to Pattaya in December

webfact

Back to the Field: Music festival Wonderfruit to return to Pattaya in December

By Coconuts Bangkok 

cc.jpg

Photo: Courtesy of Wonderfruit

PATTAYA: -- Wonderfruit, a cross-cultural music festival that incorporates arts, inspiring talks, crafts, and culinary delights, is set to return to Pattaya on December 14-17.

Describing itself as the place “where barefoot luxury meets awe-inspiring architecture and natural adventure” (maybe because of a mix of wealthy Thai attendees in luxury bohemian dresses and barefoot Western hippies often attend), this year’s Wonderfruit is led by veteran techno DJ Richie Hawtin from Canada and British hip-hop artist Roots Manuva.

Other than that, Khruangbin, a band of three Americans playing Thai Molam-inspired sounds, will probably create a reaction from the local crowd. Other confirmed acts are Brazilian house DJ Gui Boratto, Izzy Bizu, and Nicola Cruz.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifestyle/back-field-music-festival-wonderfruit-return-pattaya-december/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-09-05

Day passes for adults are up for grabs on Event Pop, starting from THB4,000. Children can enter for free.

Ohh ok I was thinking about a different (free entry) festival at Jomtien....4000 baht is nearly as extortionate as Glastonbury.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SidJames said:

All those lucky buggers around Siam Country Club will get to listen to the tunes for free & enjoy the flowing traffic that it will entail

Most of the traffic will access from Highway 36 which is at the of rear event.

Certainly will enjoy the tunes for free.:smile:.......... but I'll have to fork out for the kids.

Be there or be square....... says my two teens.:shock1:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Day passes for adults are up for grabs on Event Pop, starting from THB4,000. Children can enter for free.

Ohh ok I was thinking about a different (free entry) festival at Jomtien....4000 baht is nearly as extortionate as Glastonbury.
4000THB Woops I won't be going then

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 8:58 PM, The manic said:

No entrance to kids would make it more attractive to me. I'm so tired of the breeders and their spoilt, hyperactive,noisy,attentions seeking brats.

So true ! Especially at this ripoff price !

A 4-Day Pass is 5,800THB until 1 Nov but if you wait it'll be 7,200THB at door. There is still time, so get your tickets today.