Pattaya, Part of Yak, Let me Yarn!

toxjia

Wow,,,,,,my head is exploding .......interesting ideas.........

But how do you keep your new business partners to not fall back to their old ways when you are not around ,

to save Face they will smile and say YES and then do what they want to  ......

Wow,,,,,,my head is exploding .......interesting ideas.........

But how do you keep your new business partners to not fall back to their old ways when you are not around ,

to save Face they will smile and say YES and then do what they want to  ......

It takes time for people to be "science-lized" or "art-lized", but once he somehow changed a little bit, it actually changed his ideology, if u wanna know more detail, i will tell u in my future chapters.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17 hours ago, toxjia said:

Allow me to explain.. 

If some one had seen a Real TV Show, Survivor, there used to be a guy called Russle. He plotted a story about his saving a dog in a flood very 1st time he met his team mates, he suddenly won some girls' trust in his group.

Very interesting! But there are at least 2 shows known as Survivor, here is introduction to another, less known show, so can't be certain which one you meant:

Chapter 3, Shareholder, not share robber

“A” did a great job for being our translator so far, but something went weird since we both came back to his home. He kept silent all the time, I kept asking some questions with him, and his reply was like: oh, it’s ok. oh, up to you. oh, OK,OK.  

You know, these kinds of reply can most drive other crazy. 

As I have told in my last post about “Art” & “Science” theory. “A” obviously was in his world of “Art”, since he didn’t tell what was wrong, and what made him upset, to say it “Scientifically”, my trying of pleasing him was waste of my time. So I just simply minded my own business and play my favorite mobile game, Vainglory. 

Another principle in “A&S”(Art and Science, in abbreviation) I want to share, to deal with people who are too “Artistic”, just prepare yourself to be in the “Science” way, vice versa. Like what I have done with the old lady, the moment we met, she prepared herself so well in a “Scientific” way. But to break that ice burger,  you should be as much “Artistic” as you can. When to deal a person like “A”, so emotional and so “Artistic”, just change yourself to the “Scientific” mode. Otherwise,  two people’s “Art” agains “Art” will act like cats and dog. two people’s “Science” to “Science” will act like a chess play. Just don’t go too extreme. “Art” and “Science” is just like Chinese Yin and Yang. Balance should come first. 

I ignored him until his temper cools down.

I remembered I also kept silent to “A” for about 16 hours, we stayed in the same place like roommates, days before we went to eat dinner and lunch together, and of course I am the person to pay for it. But today, I went out alone and ate alone, and went to south Pattaya to have a massage. The soon I opened the door of the house, I saw “A” lying on the sofa checking new updates in his Facebook, and I could hardly forget how bitter his face was, seemed like I owed him a house. Then I saw he tried his best to forge his fake smile out and moved to sit beside me with a piece of paper and a ball pen.

“Ah, as you can see, I have quitted my job, and now I did this and this to you”, he wrote down a lot of words into a list, seemed like the massage boy finally remembered he had had a bit of education before. I opened my mouth into a small “O” shape and raised my eyebrows, which made me seem silly and relaxed. 
“Then?” I asked.
“Ah, I just wanted to say, actually I think my share should be 10% or 15%.”
“EM… Mr.'A', I think you are very correct, you really did a lot of work for me, and I appreciated a lot.”
“Oh, it doesn’t matter, I see my helping you is a part of my helping myself in the future.”
“Yes, Yes, I am glad you have a such perspective vision for the future”
Again, he squeezed his smile out. 
“Since you have been calculated so precisely, why not we make it more precise in detail, I totally agree that you had helped me in all kinds of ways, but when everything came down to a number, it should come with reason and logic, normally, if you say your helping us is a kind of investment, then we can calculate your salary per day to see how you have invested, ok?”
He was shocked and became awkward, he reluctantly said: “Ok, yes.”

Then after a while negotiation, even though i was pretty sure he was telling a lie, but I still agreed that his income per day should be 2,000B/day. We flashed back the days we were working, there were 6 days. So his total investment should be 12,000 B. When the number and the reason behind the number were specified. I took 12,000 B out of my wallet and give it to him with no hesitation. He started at the money, seemed his insularity and his Broad-mind were struggling to each other. Suddenly I put the money into his left hand, and held his left hand into my hands, I stared at him with great sincere. 
“ 'Mr.A’, again, Thank you very much, I can give this money to you, this is your deserved legal income. You have done a great job for us. But I have to tell you a principle, a shareholder should not see his pre-project labor time input as investment. The share of each shareholder for most of time is calculated by the money he has invested in. ”
“Aaaaaaa,acttr, actually, I don’t want the money!”
“I know, but You must know my labor income was much more than 2,000B/day when I was in China, but if I also calculated my time as investment in this project, it would be not fair for other investors, correct? In that case, not only you couldn’t get 1%, even not up to 0.1%, let’s talk about fact that the whole project is 7.5 Million Baht, 1% equals to 75,000 Baht, so if you want more share, you should invest your money.”
“But how can I get the money?”
“Yes, if you don’t have the money, you shouldn’t ask for a number more than you could afford.”
“Ok, I don’t want to help you any more”, he stood up abruptly in front of me, his staunchness made him like a hero who couldn’t surrender to his enemy. He opened the door and wanted to slap it so hard, just before the Bang bursted out, I shouted him: Wait. He stoped the fast closing door, impatiently standing there waiting for my concession. I quickly boosted my body up and walked to him and brought a bag of apples to him. At the same time, my acting big shinny smile was exhaled!
“I bought you some apples, argument like this may happen frequently to people in a same team, but just be reasonable, we are still friends, right?" 

OF COURSE, I fully doubted that. But, I just know how to make him “Artistically” feel comfortable.
My words melted him a little bit, there was a gentle glitter in his eyes. 
“Take the apples, and the money is inside too, buy something for yourself and to your friends too.”
“Ok”, with his dignity reserved, he took the apples away and disappeared forever.

One day later, my Mom came to Pattaya from Bangkok, she traveled around in Thailand with her old BFF, and she wanted to have a stop by in Pattaya to see some sex show. My parent divorced since I was 6. From then on, my Mom lived in an independent life. She accumulated her wealth through coal business, before she was a surgeon. I knew she got an old boyfriend long time ago, but she told me they didn’t have sex at all. Then when she was in Pattaya, I asked her, why not I call some handsome Thai boys for you to enjoy. 

“How dare you say this to me”
“Since you give birth to me, don’t say you still keep your virginity“
“F You“ 
“Well, say it, you want or not”
“No!!! but to tell you the truth, I wanted to look at those handsome boys, but not to touch them, because I was a surgeon, I couldn’t help thinking whether the boys have any diseases at all. I can’t even touch them, I have this phobia”
“Fine!”

I introduced “S” and “R” in chapter 2. Before July 2017, they were having a restaurant in south Pattaya, it was ranked top 3 in a Chinese Gourmet App. In April 2017, that restaurant was still in operation, one day, me and my Mom went there together to enjoy our lunch. I went to toilet for like 2 minutes. After I went out I heard someone shouting. When I got closer, I found “R” was shouting to my Mom. 

To be continued…