Old former schoolteacher - now paraplegic - shoots his wife in a fit of jealousy

webfact

Old former schoolteacher - now paraplegic - shoots his wife in a fit of jealousy

3.jpg

Picture: Sanook

UTHAI THANI: -- Police were called to a house in Thap Than district of Uthai Thani yesterday after a 70 year old former schoolteacher shot his 52 year old wife.

He later told the cops that he thought his wife was having an affair.

Before police arrived neighbors had helped the wife named Thanatsri to Thap Than hospital. She was later transferred to Uthai Thani hospital where a bullet was remove from her left leg.

Police heard that the occupant of the house Pramote, 70, - now alone - had many weapons so they decided to hold off going in for fear of a shootout or even suicide.

So they called Pramote's daughter who came and talked him into giving himself up.

Pramote told police he was jealous having argued with his younger wife many times after believing she had a man on the side.

Following another argument yesterday he shot at his wife twice but succeeded in hitting her in the leg just once.

He added he was also severely stressed suffering from paralysis meaning he could only get about by crawling.

The cops carried him into the station.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-07

1 hour ago, NCFC said:

All these guys with younger wives know their missus is having an affair. Happens to Thai geezers as well

What a crazy comment!!

My wife is 20 years younger than me, i am also paraplegic, my wife is not having it off with other men.

She spends every minute of every day with me when she is not at school.

Why do many farangs think like you? when they have no idea about other peoples relationships.

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a crazy comment!!

My wife is 20 years younger than me, i am also paraplegic, my wife is not having it off with other men.

Why do many farangs think like you? when they have no idea about other peoples relationships.

It is called experience.

Also not minding the face thing helps to see through lies.....

On 9/7/2017 at 11:19 AM, mlmcleod said:

Is it April 1st??  Paraplegic implies that the man has lost the use of all four limbs.  The real mystery here is how did he load and fire the the gun??

Nope !  You are thinking of Quadriplegic. As in 4. Legs and arms.

par·a·ple·gic
ˌperəˈplējik/
adjective

1. 1.
    affected by or relating to paralysis of the legs and lower body.
    "a paraplegic war veteran"
noun

1. 1.
    a person affected by paralysis of the legs and lower body.
    "researchers hope the treatment might enable paraplegics to walk again"

Is it April 1st??  Paraplegic implies that the man has lost the use of all four limbs.  The real mystery here is how did he load and fire the the gun??

Sorry you are mistaken, paraplegic is the loss of use of your legs.

Quadraplegic is the loss of use of all 4 limbs.

I am paraplegic, but my arms are ok.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story  - basic underlying fact of life for most media :post-4641-1156693976:

Actually it is quadriplegia that means the loss of use of all four limbs etc.

555 - :sorry:

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

So.....how many wives have you shot?

one when i was young and stupid at 24 and did not know any better divorced at 40 never married again and never would, the whole marriage thing is a scam set up by women and governments to take your money. i dont need a wife i can do everything myself or pay people to do what i dont want to do. i enjoy the company of a long term girlfriend that i see who dose not live with me and the set up i have is great for me and i get to choose who and when i give my money to.:smile: in shot :cheesy:

Edited by catman20

4 minutes ago, catman20 said:

one when i was young and stupid at 24 and did not know any better divorced at 40 never married again and never would, the whole marriage thing is a scam set up by women and governments to take your money. i dont need a wife i can do everything myself or pay people to do what i dont want to do. i enjoy the company of a long term girlfriend that i see who dose on live with me and the set up i have is great for me and i get to choose who and when i give my money to.:smile: in shot :cheesy:

You say you can do everything yourself!! So that makes you a +anker, yes.:cheesy:

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You say you can do everything yourself!! So that makes you a +anker, yes.:cheesy:

been waiting for your attack colin i thought it would of been sooner after i post a laugh on your post earlier today about the affairs women may have.:thumbsup::smile:

Would that not be quadriplegic?

11 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a crazy comment!!

Wow! your wife is still at school - that is young :stoner:

Paraplegic lost of two limbs, lost of four "quadruplegic". Quatre- four

Sorry but that is not correct.  Paraplegia is the loss of motion in the lower body and legs. Quadriplegia is the loss of the four limbs. :sorry::wai: 

8 hours ago, madusa said:

Paraplegic lost of two limbs, lost of four "quadruplegic". Quatre- four

What you again !! you know everything, WOW.

Well i am the expert on this topic not you.

Edited by colinneil