Clue emerges about Yingluck’s escape route

webfact

So.... vehicular convoy to the Cambodian border, then. (Or as near as)?

as much as some posters regularly decry the arm chair sleuths of/on this forum, I do seem to remember that right at the beginning of this international disappearance mystery, there were many posts about her crossing into Cambodia border via a land border :cheesy:

good work chaps... seemingly those faithless few are having a lesson on the powers of barstool detective work. The BiB are two weeks behind y'all (maybe they really should read these pages)..... so crack into another brew and enjoy. :clap2:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, farcanell said:

So.... vehicular convoy to the Cambodian border, then. (Or as near as)?

as much as some posters regularly decry the arm chair sleuths of/on this forum, I do seem to remember that right at the beginning of this international disappearance mystery, there were many posts about her crossing into Cambodia border via a land border :cheesy:

good work chaps... seemingly those faithless few are having a lesson on the powers of barstool detective work. The BiB are two weeks behind y'all (maybe they really should read these pages)..... so crack into another brew and enjoy. :clap2:

That is a land boarder. Sherlock

Edited by ovi1kanobi

1 minute ago, ovi1kanobi said:

That is a land boarder. Sherlock

.??? What?

didnt I say that?

or are you confused about the fact that one can cross a border, albeit land, in a plane?

to clarify, just for you..... lol.... nah.... have a coffee and think about it, and if that makes your head hurt, take two aspirin and don't bother getting back to me

2 hours ago, ianf said:

The western media continue to show this woman as a lass persecuted by an unfair justice system organised by the military without mentioning the enormous damage that she did to the country at her "brother's" behest. How people can continue to support these criminals beggars belief. Te truth is, off course, much darker but the sad thing here is that people continue to believe the manipulative propaganda distributed by the King of Dubai (sic)..........Thailand is a much better place without these two. Off course it would suit greater powers to have them in situ but far better for Thailand to ignore the pressure from the USA and keep its face turned towards China.

Are you calling out the western media for fake news? Laughable and hilarious. Enormous damage? Who? Establishment with the military since 1932 have been wrecking damages on the democracy front as well as economic. Thailand is known in the world as coups country. 

2 hours ago, ianf said:

Off course it would suit greater powers to have them in situ but far better for Thailand to ignore the pressure from the USA and keep its face turned towards China.

If Thailand would offer the same freedom, educational and financial opportunities that China offers its Citizens, that would be at least a step in the right direction.  They don't.

Who should decide where Thailand should turn its face ?  Should it be the current bumpkins, as they are doing such an amazing job forming committees, panels, sub committees and other talk fests ?  

Thailand under democratic governments worked better.  It had direction.  Business was vibrant.  People had hope.  People had fun.  Today is very different.  Thailand has purchased a small amount of security at the expense liberty and opportunity.   History will point towards the army as those held Thailand back from developing, not the Shinawartas. 

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, maeab101 said:

She has not left thailand show the proof. She could even be dead.

The proof will be when they interrogate the driver who will say never saw her didn't do it.

Back to square one, square one  ---- this is a recording

52 minutes ago, farcanell said:

.??? What?

didnt I say that?

or are you confused about the fact that one can cross a border, albeit land, in a plane?

to clarify, just for you..... lol.... nah.... have a coffee and think about it, and if that makes your head hurt, take two aspirin and don't bother getting back to me

Re-Read your own post. And then edit it.

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

.??? What?

didnt I say that?

No you did not!

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:26 PM, DerekMarshall said:

Interesting they wish to bring the driver in for "interrogation" and not for questioning. Seems to me he will be brought in and the nature of the interrogation will depend on him telling what they want to hear, be it truth or not! 

I know Nothing! will be the drivers answer, we don't know what to make of it says the government, if they don't know then we don't either, maybe a Red Bull private jet left behind by the brat was used to fly her out of Cambodia.:sorry:

54 minutes ago, ovi1kanobi said:

Re-Read your own post. And then edit it.

45 minutes ago, maeab101 said:

No you did not!

Wow... ok... post reviewed... unable to edit it now, but I see I used the word border twice, once in the wrong place... oops

for the obtuse... the story, now and two weeks ago, is about yingluck crossing into Cambodia on wheels... which means a land border

she could have headed south, and crossed a maritime border... on a boat

she could have crossed an air border... in a plane

hopefully this exercise in explaining what I thought obvious, helps somewhat. If my definitions or understanding of international border crossing methods, or their names, confuses anyone, I apologize

now ovi... as you seem to be wanting (needing?) to nitpick... border is not spelt "boarder".... that's a 20% failure rate in one sentence of five words... it should have been a six word sentence, but your punctuation is faulty.

Get your own house in order, and try to enjoy the rest of the day ?

Edited by farcanell

38 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Wow... ok... post reviewed... unable to edit it now, but I see I used the word border twice, once in the wrong place... oops

for the obtuse... the story, now and two weeks ago, is about yingluck crossing into Cambodia on wheels... which means a land border

she could have headed south, and crossed a maritime border... on a boat

she could have crossed an air border... in a plane

hopefully this exercise in explaining what I thought obvious, helps somewhat. If my definitions or understanding of international border crossing methods, or their names, confuses anyone, I apologize

now ovi... as you seem to be wanting (needing?) to nitpick... border is not spelt "boarder".... that's a 20% failure rate in one sentence of five words... it should have been a six word sentence, but your punctuation is faulty.

Get your own house in order, and try to enjoy the rest of the day ?

You are misinformed and a nitpicker.In the future, Try and get your posts right in the first place. Mate!

My theory is she easily escaped because the military help her to escape to her death and a secret cremation. Cant be ruled out. How long did it take for her brother to turn up after his exodus?  Telling the public she is gone means someone knows something that the rest of the public does not.

8 minutes ago, maeab101 said:

You are misinformed and a nitpicker.In the future, Try and get your posts right in the first place. Mate!

Please explain my error, in the first instance.... assuming, of course, that you do realize that one can take a boat from SE Thailand to Cambodia... although clearly, as the story implies, wheels were used

and.... was it me that made a frivolous claim, to start with? Nah.... ''twas you and Ovi... at least Ovi used words to clarify his comment. 

1 hour ago, Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere said:

My theory is she easily escaped because the military help her to escape to her death and a secret cremation. Cant be ruled out. How long did it take for her brother to turn up after his exodus?  Telling the public she is gone means someone knows something that the rest of the public does not.

This very well could explain. Why she has not made any sort of contact.

28 minutes ago, natway09 said:

The headline is misleading,,,,

Has anyone sighted her ?   NO. The whole convoy may have been just an elaborate decoy.

She is much smarter than they are ,, thats for sure

YL being smarter, that certainly doesn't say much for smarts of the government

23 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You seriously think she's really missing? Do you think her brother, his PR machine, her son, her husband, all her siblings and in-laws, all the PTP party doyens and UDD mouth pieces, would be this stone silent if they didn't know where she was?

Suicide - you actually believe a billionaire hiso elite would contemplate suicide?

I meant that to be tongue in cheek  -  'suicide' but not by her hand..............as for her brother and the others??  They are not as untouchable as people may think, they are being left alone for a reason, and it's not because the Military are afraid of them.

Edited by TunnelRat69

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

If Thailand would offer the same freedom, educational and financial opportunities that China offers its Citizens, that would be at least a step in the right direction.  They don't.

Who should decide where Thailand should turn its face ?  Should it be the current bumpkins, as they are doing such an amazing job forming committees, panels, sub committees and other talk fests ?  

Thailand under democratic governments worked better.  It had direction.  Business was vibrant.  People had hope.  People had fun.  Today is very different.  Thailand has purchased a small amount of security at the expense liberty and opportunity.   History will point towards the army as those held Thailand back from developing, not the Shinawartas. 

Since when has Thailand had a democratic government? Under Thaksin? No way he is an autocrat and didn't use the word 'democracy' until it was suggested by R Amsterdam as a tactic against Abhisit. Under Yingluck? You must be joking, a proxy for a run-away doing as HE bid? Is that democracy? Don't make me laugh. Democracy is dependent on the rule of law, not just votes. Rule of law under Thaksin? Go and read the history and research the facts then come back and tell us, eh?

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

That bunch of unelected government generals are certainly not smart, just fortunate to have the arsenal to seize power. 

If you seize the guns of your enemy who do you fear? Seize the weapons you seize the power. No elections until all opposition is crushed or in prison. Hun Sen and the general wear the same mask except Hun  Sen has has been doing it for 37 more years. But im sure it will take longer than 37 year to get rid of all coruption. There will be elections when my dog smokes a cigar and stands and hold his willie and pisses. 

2 hours ago, ianf said:

Since when has Thailand had a democratic government? Under Thaksin? No way he is an autocrat and didn't use the word 'democracy' until it was suggested by R Amsterdam as a tactic against Abhisit. Under Yingluck? You must be joking, a proxy for a run-away doing as HE bid? Is that democracy? Don't make me laugh. Democracy is dependent on the rule of law, not just votes. Rule of law under Thaksin? Go and read the history and research the facts then come back and tell us, eh?

No, I look upon definition of a direct Democracy as mob rule or rule of the masses which fits Thailand's circumstances perfectly.  Winner takes all.  Rule of law in Thailand serves whoever has the majority. 

We will never know if the Shinawatras would have ever been voted out, as they keep getting forced out by threat of violence.   Doubt the "Democrats" could ever win an election without the help of the army.