Clue emerges about Yingluck’s escape route

webfact

I bet Thaksin an Yingluck are laughing at these fellas and until they come up with solid proof, she won't surface. That is also to protect those that helped her escape. The longer it takes the easier for them to erase their trail. And I find it hard to believe that she did not change cars on the way to the border.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/9/2017 at 10:35 AM, baboon said:

A reasonable point, but it begs more questions than it answers.

Her guard detail allowed cars to come and go without checking the occupants? If so, why when she was on 24/7 watch?

The military checkpoint were similarly lax? They certainly aren't round my way.

No officials have been detained and questioned?

Clearly something stinks about this whole episode. No way can the junta come out of this looking good.

Good point but who knows what doors power can open..

IMO safe to say she escape but then by what mean...

Option 1: big brother orchestrated it and greased a few pockets to make it happen..

Now, as some poster mentioned, since it is such a slap in the government face, stay silent and let them stew... (but then why leave her son behind)

Option 2: since the generals could not make a martyr of her, they could have authorized/arranged it as well.

In which case a deal was probably stroked, hence the silence... (would then not worry for her son as he could be part of the deal).

There are other options but I like those two :)

20 hours ago, Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere said:

If you seize the guns of your enemy who do you fear? Seize the weapons you seize the power. No elections until all opposition is crushed or in prison. Hun Sen and the general wear the same mask except Hun  Sen has has been doing it for 37 more years. But im sure it will take longer than 37 year to get rid of all coruption. There will be elections when my dog smokes a cigar and stands and hold his willie and pisses. 

Is the dog currently in training?

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Gotta larf. "car MIGHT have been carrying former. . . ". And "SOLID evidence" - in the same report.
Doublespeak.

Normal.... not noticed before? 

Yes, an apple MIGHT feel SOLID, if it was thrown hard enough . . .:saai:

Edited by Ossy
omission

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:52 PM, zaphod reborn said:

I'm sure there are some unusually wealthy border immigration officers, long in the employ of big brother Thaksin, who know exactly how she fled Thailand to Cambodia.

Perhaps also the Thai secrete service knows it, because probably they let her go by closing a couple of eyes, and now they have to play the game of  "what a suprise!!".

Edited by Tech65