Prawit believes Yingluck had help to flee

rooster59

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is nobody asking the question of how, the woman who is currently the most talked about woman in Thailand, manage to pass through a military checkpoint next to the border without one of those military on the checkpoint thinking something isn't quite right here. The woman who was allegedly being watched every time she left the house - yet manages to (at their own admission) pass through a military checkpoint and (supposedly) out of the country. Did she snip the fence and jump over the border un-noticed after that or were the same military on duty at the border checkpoint too?

Maybe she just slipped them the customary 400 baht under the clipboard and was allowed to continue?

What's not to say that she simply rode in a motley assortment of ground vehicles to a location near the border and from there was picked up by a helicopter and flown to PP. and thence Singapore or anywhere else.  Crossing the border overland itself might have been too much of a risk, but with her endless funding, any modes of transportation would have been a snap to prearrange.  

Authorities on Friday made the first official confirmation that Yingluck was last seen in a sedan filmed by CCTV at a military checkpoint in Sa Kaew, a border province to Cambodia, on August 23. 

Or someone made up to look like her?

I think everyone is missing the point . WHERE IS SHE ? If she was in fact overseas , for instance in Dubai I'm sure Thaksin would be using her to plead to the Thai people the injustices of the current Government. Is she alive hiding in Thailand or in another country or has met with  an untimely "accident " . Between Trumps rhetoric and these obvious masterminds I'm entertained everyday . 

I think red bull boss helped her,not in the way you think but how to avoid the final consequences by being on holidays until the limit of time applies,and if she likes she could nip in and out of Thailand at her leisure,money can do most things in the land of the smiles,he has the proof.No end of the vehicles that are at her disposal,and people.

My Thai wife tells me, it is known around the village that they are 100% positive that she was wearing shoes when she left, but know one knows what colour they where

You must admit 100% as useful as the info obtained from the Royal Thai Police Force

They will say anything at this point to avoid letting the public come to the most obvious conclusion possible. And that is, that Prawit's boss coordinated this whole thing, in order to avoid the potential ramifications of a conviction, and a long sentence. They did not want to take a chance, and make Noluck a martyr.

4 hours ago, eggers said:

Really!!! That's incredible....who would stoop so low as to help a fugitive from justice escape..... Flash-back to 2006 !!

Can't wait for next instalment of this 'soapie' .....Wow! Wow! Wow!!! 

I think you probably meant 2008  , when he was given permission by the court to go to the Beijing Olympics, not 2006 when he was in New York, expecting to give a speech to the United Nations the next day ?

3 hours ago, billsmart said:

Has the verdict in her case, and sentence if she was found guilty, ever been announced? 

Not yet, that is now due on 27th September, I believe.

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Authorities on Friday made the first official confirmation that Yingluck was last seen in a sedan filmed by CCTV at a military checkpoint in Sa Kaew, a border province to Cambodia, on August 23. 

That's not quite correct.  Prawit announced only that a vehicle was seen at a certain spot and there was no definite identification of occupants. He usded the words "she MIGHT have been an occupant" an that CCTV footage gave no indication of passengers. It could have been anyone.

He defined this as "solid evidence" of YS' whereabouts.  

A brave but groundless interpretation of what 'solid evidence' actually represents.

I'll be kind to Prawit:

Maybe he was speaking in a simple way to simple people -- maybe something got a bit lost in translation. But many of the Thai are reasonably well educated and have a brain.

But how can a top politician of any country have the lack of intelligence to allow an inane statement like that to be published!