U.S. Supreme Court allows broad Trump refugee ban

webfact

1 minute ago, hawker9000 said:

Oh, boo-hoo.  The article tries to light a partisan fire by enumerating Obama's appointments to this point in his term compared with Trump's.   Big deal.   Obama appointees have created judicial chaos in the courts, and Trump is moving to undo that damage, damage which is obstructing needed immigration policy revision (for instance) and restore some badly needed and overdue constitutional sanity.  It's his job and definitely part of why he was elected, and he's doing it. 

But by numbly bleeting that "the article is correct", you're deflecting.  I said it was the magazine doing the "politicizing" that simple1 was blaming on Trump, and I'M CORRECT!

Usual right of centre extremist propaganda -Zzzzz

3 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

Oh, boo-hoo.  The article tries to light a partisan fire by enumerating Obama's appointments to this point in his term compared with Trump's.   Big deal.   Obama appointees have created judicial chaos in the courts, and Trump is moving to undo that damage, damage which is obstructing needed immigration policy revision (for instance) and restore some badly needed and overdue constitutional sanity.  It's his job and definitely part of why he was elected, and he's doing it. 

But by numbly bleeting that "the article is correct", you're deflecting.  I said it was the magazine doing the "politicizing" that simple1 was blaming on Trump, and I'M CORRECT!

I thought your case was very weak until the end. Those upper case letters and exclamation have clearly vindicated your position.

13 hours ago, Scott said:

How you perceive it and how the legal-eagles perceive the two are apparently different.  

Why should they be perceived differently be legal eagles? Both Carter and Trump proposed discriminating against immigrants based on classifications that are protected against anti-discrimination laws in the United States.

Or has something changed in the US and we're allowed to discriminate based on religion and national origin?

Of course, the only actual difference is that one president was a Democrat and the other a Republican despised by the media and the left.