"Toothless cowards who attack women" - British bar owner hits out at bike gang who hurt his wife and trashed his bar in Surin

webfact

2 hours ago, jimn said:

http://news.ch7.com/detail/247773

Video from opposite of the guy gluing the locks. Apparantly someone was arrested but has since been released

The accompanying article (translated) says that a Mr. Travis Alsend (called the gang leader) has been charged for the gluing incident, and that he and 9 others have been charged for the earlier bar invasion. It also says the police are co-ordinating with immigration. There is footage of Mr.Alsend at his bar, in the police station, and wandering about somewhere (presumably in the vicinity of the Monkey Bar), but I didn't see any footage of him gluing locks. Aired on Channel 7 news, National TV.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nausea said:

The accompanying article (translated) says that a Mr. Travis Alsend (called the gang leader) has been charged for the gluing incident, and that he and 9 others have been charged for the earlier bar invasion. It also says the police are co-ordinating with immigration. There is footage of Mr.Alsend at his bar, in the police station, and wandering about somewhere (presumably in the vicinity of the Monkey Bar), but I didn't see any footage of him gluing locks. Aired on Channel 7 news, National TV.

I hope it is accurate info............ There will be a bunch of bikers on this thread Try to justify them if it is correct............... LOL.............

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, nausea said:

.........And we've had numerous posts on TD saying that there were no charges, Thailand is lawless, bribes been paid etc etc.

With (possible) charges of trespass, criminal damage, violent assault, affray , some of those guys wont be going back to the monkey house bar, they will probably be going to the real monkey house for a few months/years

57 minutes ago, tomwct said:

If they are so-called bikers, 99% chance these guys have criminal records. These area deportable offenses along with a permanent Blacklisting. Go Army!

I wonder from what overseas chapter this so called El Presidenta and his cronies hail from.  Now, not being biased but it is most likely that he has a nefarious background and what a fine specimen he is to represent the inglorious Rebels. And I would doubt very much if he and his lot did not have some sort of criminal history, it is a prerequisite to be in the gang.

These people are not Bikers,  they are part of a world wide OMG, who find, when the going gets tough back home, they have to run to somewhere else in order to conduct the activities that they were having trouble getting away with back home. Now if they are guilty, as alleged, then get rid of them, we don't really need their kind here, let the army take it to them, see how tough they are then.:wai:

It does look like the guys in the bar could have given a good account of themselves , fought back .
   But that would have led to the bar maybe getting destroyed, the Police being called and them closing the bar down due to the disturbance , which is what the bikers wanted .
    Not retaliating , getting it all on film and thus getting a cessation of the hostilities is what the bar owner wanted .
   Bar owner played a blinder

Is his bar open again?

If not then I can't see what he has achieved apart from face.

But morally he is. Dont you agree?

If a person comes into a bar and he has had 2 beers before entering, is served a 3rd beer because he is showing no visible signs of the previous 2 beers. He then drinks the 3rd beer, leaves the bar and is involved in an accident causing death, is the bar responsible for that death because the driver would be over the legal limit?

It's not all black & white out there. However you would probably have to be (or have been) in the bar trade to even think of something like that.

On 9/14/2017 at 5:20 AM, Somtamnication said:

Sorry, the army does not help a farang owned business. But I understand his frustration.

yes, no positive incentive for the army to get involved; they likely view it as farang vs. farang; and might even hope they both kill each other

On 16/09/2017 at 7:12 PM, ovi1kanobi said:

But morally he is. Dont you agree?

nope !

you make your own decisions in life and you should accept the consequences of your actions and stop trying to blame other people for your own lack of good judgement.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2017 at 5:59 AM, tomwct said:

If they are so-called bikers, 99% chance these guys have criminal records. These area deportable offenses along with a permanent Blacklisting. Go Army!

"If they are so called bikers?" My love to big bikes does not make me to a criminal, don't you think? What gives you the right to come up with such rubbish? i know that some forum members have bikes, without being criminals. Capiche?

Please be careful with your statements and assumptions. Thank you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 11:09 AM, sanemax said:

I wish people would stop going on about "face"

Its the same people who keep going on about "brown envelopes" "he was pushed" "Donald Trump"

I agree completely, it's old and it's tedious and it doesn't make sense.  Face isn't achieved, it is only lost.

On 9/17/2017 at 9:58 AM, YetAnother said:

yes, no positive incentive for the army to get involved; they likely view it as farang vs. farang; and might even hope they both kill each other

No the Army assures that the RTP does their job rather than collect brown envelopes. Giving the Army the same authority as the police was one of the smartest article 44 orders in Thai History!

On 9/14/2017 at 5:18 AM, leeneeds said:

very easy to give them a full immigration / police check , denied  entry and visas revoked 

Constant drug checks and urine samples, 

grievous bodily harm as an assault charge as a minimum, 

what ever is available in the book throw it at them,

including article 44 ,

The British worker should get all of this. In the video show he started it, should get charge.

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2017 at 8:23 AM, dragula said:

The bar owner has bar girls, so this makes him not a pimp. Pimp get attack.

The bar owner has bar girls.....Two years back, I met a foreigner in Ubon who seemed to be okay, and when we took him out, he started grabbing the waitresses at their tits and butts. These were not prostitutes

When he finally called a big Thai guy, who's there to ensure peace, maddafragger, it was time to leave him alone.....

Why do so many people here think that all bars nationwide are places like Pattaya, or Bangkok bars, where foreigners can do what they want?

Such an experience is changing your mind and you might stop being nice to such arrogant idiots. 

My apologies, these words were in no way against you, it was only a good point to connect.  

• Thanks 1

The increase in crimes against the person is a direct reflection of what is happening in Thai society as the predicted collapse of the Thai psyche continues to progress. Leadership gone, soldiers in charge, economy failing, falling behind SEA neighbours in many important national indicators etc etc.

All expected and predicted, and now coming to pass as expected and predicted. The results of past poor choices by Thais and their leaders.

Enjoy.

7 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

The bar owner has bar girls.....Two years back, I met a foreigner in Ubon who seemed to be okay, and when we took him out, he started grabbing the waitresses at their tits and butts. These were not prostitutes

<snipped for relevance>

When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

When you're a pimp...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sid Celery said:

The increase in crimes against the person is a direct reflection of what is happening in Thai society as the predicted collapse of the Thai psyche continues to progress. Leadership gone, soldiers in charge, economy failing, falling behind SEA neighbours in many important national indicators etc etc.

All expected and predicted, and now coming to pass as expected and predicted. The results of past poor choices by Thais and their leaders.

Enjoy.

wrong my friend, very wrong but you believe as you wish.