No TV Signal

jamie2009

I have an IPM Box connected to a Satellite Dish externally, I was in the UK for 3 months came back TV  ok.

The following day we were having power cuts and a drop in the power supply intermittently.

Since then I am getting a message on the TV 'No Signal' ?

I live in Pattaya the system is only 1 year old, non subscription, similar to Freeview in the UK, around 200 channels.

Anyone having similar problems ?

Try swoping out the HDMI cable first. Is the sat box displaying menu on tv?. If not unplug set top box wait 30 secs re power.

Still no signal? Have you something else to plug into hdmi to test its working dvd or something? 

If other equip dont work hdmi in tv is broke.

If it does set top box is broke.

Edited by jeab1980

I thought I had sorted the problem but TV come on then went off.

I called the company who installed the Dish, they sent a Technician out, he changed the receiver on the zdish, he said it had been struck by lightening.

He then said I needed a new box, I produced the guarantee, he then called the office and he followed instructions over the phone to reset the system. I went out left him as it was reloading. On my return my G.F. said he had too change the box, no charge. 

Total cost 400 baht Labour, 300 baht for Satellite Receiver, all good now, thanks for all the info.