Report Back on VIP Fast Track Service at BKK

Pilotman

The one thing that prays on my mind is the queue through Immigration at BKK.  I have missed them previously, as much as one can, by travelling business, but that's expensive, so for the first time, I paid to use the VIP Fast Track service in and out last week for my flights to and from Singapore.  The service was excellent.  Going out, there was a bit of a queue at fast track security, but none in immigration.  Coming back, fast track was virtually deserted.  I was met both coming and going by the service assistant and led through the system. Cost was 2,500. Well worth the cost in my view,  to avoid the hassle and give me relative piece of mind when travelling.  I will certainly use that service each time I use BKK.  

I use it all the time. It comes with my Thailand Elite Visa. I have also purchased it for friends when they are meeting me in Thailand. It makes them feel special :-)

With Thailand Elite Visa the actually meet you at the plane and speed you on your way in a gulf cart to immigration.