Ex-attorney general appeal for fairness for prosecutors handling Boss’s case

webfact

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"He defended that the Red Bull Heir, Vorayudh Yoovidhya, had appealed for justice and, therefore, the public prosecutors had to consider his appeals to ensure justice."

I think after reading this I am going to vomit.

I think I'm gonna join you. The whole justice system stinks.

Amazing Wonders never ceases to amaze me here They have been all paid to drag there feet. He just admitted it. This guy committed manslaughter and he will get nothing Truly a two-tier system How many years has the Guy got before all charges are dropped? That would be the next target so the cash will keep flowing till then.

Just drop this story It gets a reaction and i think just forget about it This system is just a big joke and they treat it that way Next

5 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

This guys family certainly make all the big wigs jump....

After 5 years of utter BS, the ex Attorney General rises and defends this fiasco.....

These are the types of people that are entrenched throughout the system, that keep Thailand a developing nation....!

you mean 

"...  keep Thailand a not developing nation....!"

Edited by sweatalot

Oh, they're dragging their feet all right, but dragging them allegedly so everything's fine and dandy.

If that word were to be suddenly and brutally removed from common language, the media and justice systems around the world would experience a massive shock, like bees whose hive got burnt while they were out harvesting pollen :tongue:

Edited by Yann55

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"He defended that the Red Bull Heir, Vorayudh Yoovidhya, had appealed for justice and, therefore, the public prosecutors had to consider his appeals to ensure justice."

I think after reading this I am going to vomit.

attorney-general Atthapol Yaisawang  Please recycle all the Brown Bags received before and after retirement. Your causing an environmental hazard.

Former attorney-general Atthapol Yaisawang has appealed to critics to not blame public prosecutors for allegedly dragging their feet in taking legal action against Red Bull heir, resulting to three cases being dropped due to expiration of their statute of limitations.

He defended that the Red Bull Heir, Vorayudh Yoovidhya, had appealed for justice and, therefore, the public prosecutors had to consider his appeals to ensure justice.

He cited Boss’s appeal to the National Legislative Assembly’s panel for legal, judicial process and police affairs complaining of incomplete investigation by the public prosecutors, making it impossible for the prosecutors to ignore.

Basically what the Former attorney-general Atthapol Yaisawang is saying is that he is as corrupt, and as fallible, and as compromised, as the rest of the bunch. He is essentially admitting guilt, with his completely ridiculous statement. It is tantamount to saying that Timothy McVeigh, or Charles Manson, or the son of the headman of Sairee Beach on Dark Tao, has appealed for justice, therefore we should let him roam free. What he is saying is that he freely admits, that anyone with the wealth of "Boss" should be left alone. Wow. What can one say? How do you even respond to a system that is so completely compromised?

6 hours ago, JLCrab said:

The son of the Sairee Beach Headman is roaming free at large. Unlike Charles Manson or Timothy McVeigh, or the Red Bull Heir, he has not been charged with anything.

IQ of 50  JLCRAB. Did you go to school? 

Lets take Charles Manson "CHARLES Manson is closing in on death’s door, a source familiar said on Monday.

“I don’t think he’ll be around too much longer, but he is able to talk in his current condition,” the California Corrections Department source told the New York Post, referring to the infamous cult leader’s health crisis. Which means he is in gaol/jail".

Timothy James McVeigh was an American domestic terrorist convicted and executed for the detonation of an ammonium nitrate fertilizer and nitromethane truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

Red Bull Boss Charged with killing a cop and still on the run 5 years later. You compare Oranges to Apples. In Thailand all fruit the SAME? LOL

"He defended that the Red Bull Heir, Vorayudh Yoovidhya, had appealed for justice

"

That sounds great.  Then he should come back and get justice.  About 30 years in jail for him maybe reduced to 20 if he helps get convictions and jail time for everyone who has aided and abetted him would be pretty just.

7 minutes ago, futsukayoi said:

"He defended that the Red Bull Heir, Vorayudh Yoovidhya, had appealed for justice

"

That sounds great.  Then he should come back and get justice.  About 30 years in jail for him maybe reduced to 20 if he helps get convictions and jail time for everyone who has aided and abetted him would be pretty just.

Most other countries "Maybe" here in Thailand  "Buckley's"

You know, given that the man appears to be spouting gibberish, I just viewed a YouTube video whose title seems strangely relevant here:

' "Lawyers are disappearing like mad" Jordan Peterson tells you What is Happening to Low IQ jobs'.

Synchronicity or what?

53 minutes ago, wavemanwww said:

IQ of 50  JLCRAB. Did you go to school? 

Lets take Charles Manson "CHARLES Manson is closing in on death’s door, a source familiar said on Monday.

“I don’t think he’ll be around too much longer, but he is able to talk in his current condition,” the California Corrections Department source told the New York Post, referring to the infamous cult leader’s health crisis. Which means he is in gaol/jail".

Timothy James McVeigh was an American domestic terrorist convicted and executed for the detonation of an ammonium nitrate fertilizer and nitromethane truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

Red Bull Boss Charged with killing a cop and still on the run 5 years later. You compare Oranges to Apples. In Thailand all fruit the SAME? LOL

That is great news Manson is dying  Cant come quick enough He should of went to the chair and saved taxpayers lots of money Hooray you made my day by saying that he is dying Scumbag he was

23 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

That is great news Manson is dying  Cant come quick enough He should of went to the chair and saved taxpayers lots of money Hooray you made my day by saying that he is dying Scumbag he was

23 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Yep hope Red bull has the same. " Karma"