Police search for foreigners caught having ‘sex’ on Rayong bridge

snoop1130

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

His post led to outrage among social media users.

I don't read any outrage on his Facebook post comments.

In fact the video doesn't show them having sex at all but with almost 3 million views its clear things like this go viral and out of control quickly in Thailand.

He went to great lengths to stalk them and video this in my opinion. Not really newsworthy.

Rayong’s Wang Chan District.; do you really believe any foreigners would stay that long in this place? Is that boy following them around??? I strongly  believe that boy is fooling everyone. ??Police of course want to act as the word "Foreigners " appeared but would they  get that excited about what goes on in Pattaya ;PatPong or Nana or soi Cowboy to mention few?

Edited by Mickmouse1

14 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

I risk being accused of racial profiling.....but those are "Asian feet" male toes down and female toes pointing up....the skin tone also is a give away. The female looks like she is young and not from a farming back ground i.e. Isaan. Rice pickers are more splayed and normally have the 2nd toe extending further than the 1st (big toe) with at least a 1cm gap.. Don't believe me ? check your Thai GF/wife's plates of meat.

Excellent deduction my good man. Excellent

I bet that these criminals will quickly be caught by the long arm of Thai law and face the mighty hammer of Thai justice (prior to the statute of limitations of the crime expiring like cop killing billionaires).  Heinous crime that kissing a petting!!!  (Killing cops with your Ferrari, not such a big deal - oh hum). :sleep:

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

Foreign couple tarnishes Thai bridge reputation

(you're supposed to walk on it, not hump on it)

No doubt they have deeply offended the 'Bridge Spirits' and the locals will now need to scrub the bridge down and offer candles, incense, sugary cola, and rice whisky to settle the 'spirits' delicate sensibilities.  

14 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

I risk being accused of racial profiling.....but those are "Asian feet" male toes down and female toes pointing up....the skin tone also is a give away. The female looks like she is young and not from a farming back ground i.e. Isaan. Rice pickers are more splayed and normally have the 2nd toe extending further than the 1st (big toe) with at least a 1cm gap.. Don't believe me ? check your Thai GF/wife's plates of meat.

I agree. Asian feet. Probably from Lao.

This is a generally tolerant culture. The single most impermissible behavior regarding sexual expression is that it is conducted in private or within the confines of non-public area's.  There are many cultures in which this could result in punishment up to and including death.