If threatened, U.S. will 'totally destroy' North Korea, Trump vows

webfact

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Did Mrs. Park attack North Korea?  Did those innocent civilians killed by shelling 7 years ago attack North Korea?

Don't post incorrect information.  It's called trolling.

Threaten retaliation if attacked.

7 minutes ago, transam said:

So who has threatened NK in the last 60 odd years until NK's ambition to nuke loads of countries........?

The Team Spirit exercises are highly provocative. The Axis of Evil label provocative again. Then the wars of aggression and regime changes in the Middle East. If I was sitting in Pyongyang, I would be doing exactly the same.

Edited by baboon

1 minute ago, baboon said:

The Team Spirit exercises are highly provocative. The Axis of Evil label provocative again. Then the wars of aggression in the Middle East. If I was sitting in Pyongyang, I would be doing exactly the same.

So you think preparation exercises in case cheesy sends someone a nuke is daft..?

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So you think preparation exercises in case cheesy sends someone a nuke is daft..?

They are not preperations for the nuclear war that would probably ensue should that happen, so the question is irrelevant. 

2 minutes ago, mikebike said:

I would classify it the same as everyone else - a weapon. I would not classify it as an invasion.

If it fell into Japanese territory, that's an act of war.  Beyond an invasion.  Sadly, Japan is considering increasing it's military due to NK"s actions.  As is SK.  Great job NK! 

1 minute ago, craigt3365 said:

But you are in the UK.  With the North Korea flag as an avatar.  And fully supporting this regime.  Interesting....

Now I am walking the bloody streets with a avatar, am I? What is it, floating above my head or what?

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

If it fell into Japanese territory, that's an act of war.  Beyond an invasion.  Sadly, Japan is considering increasing it's military due to NK"s actions.  As is SK.  Great job NK! 

And so what if they are? It is regional business, not American RWNJ business. 

2 hours ago, Morch said:

There is no "they". This is about Kim's political survival.

And it's either a nothing-burger or a potential catastrophe, can't be both.

Yes, Kim acts in a vacuum without any advisors... "THEY" clearly refers to the governing elite, which NK does have, like every other country in the world.

1 minute ago, baboon said:

And so what if they are? It is regional business, not American RWNJ business. 

Japan and SK are allies.  So yes, it's their business.  Perhaps like the UK in Nigeria.  Lebanon. Liberia.  Etc.  All regional conflicts? LOL

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Japan and SK are allies.  So yes, it's their business.  Perhaps like the UK in Nigeria.  Lebanon. Liberia.  Etc.  All regional conflicts? LOL

So countries in that region should not be allowed to arm themselves as they see fit?

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

Jeez.  Have to lay it out. Unreal.  Please read the article before commenting.  You're only making yourself look foolish.  And invasion is when something unwanted enters your space.  Such as artillery, troops, etc. LOL

http://www.bbc.com/news/10130248

I could go on and on.  Why are you defending these guys so strongly?

Article read. Read BEFORE commenting.

in·va·sion  inˈvāZHən/  noun - an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity. The definition of invasion that I understand is not "when something unwanted enters your space."

I am defending their sovereign right to defend themselves and to be <deleted> actors on the world stage - same as I would defend the USA's right to behave in the same manor, as they have.
  •  

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

With regards to the number of times they've attacked South Korea, they are hardly sending a message of leave us alone or else.  Just found out they assassinated Park's wife.  Great

Strange place to go if you are trying to defend the USA's actions... assassinations anyone?

They are BOTH horrible actors on the world stage. One has the firepower to end the world, the other can spit on their neighbours and maybe hit somewhere in the Pacific...

2 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Strange place to go if you are trying to defend the USA's actions... assassinations anyone?

They are BOTH horrible actors on the world stage. One has the firepower to end the world, the other can spit on their neighbours and maybe hit somewhere in the Pacific...

So why didn't the USA use a nuke on NK and/or Vietnam all those years back...?

21 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts...

Japan is considering increasing its military due to 45's rhetoric escalating a situation which was a non-starter before he opened his twitter machine.

28 minutes ago, baboon said:

They are not preperations for the nuclear war that would probably ensue should that happen, so the question is irrelevant. 

So you have insider military info.....?

Strange how my countries armed forces train all over the world for knowledge to try and deal with any eventuality, strange that....