US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, defeedme said:

so you have no clue how evil US women are? lol I guess you're not from the US. He's 24, probably can't afford a good attorney. You're foolish for calling someone that without a conviction. Obviously since you like to use that word so much it makes me question why.

What makes you such an expert to brand US women evil? Remember a woman is not a female under 18 either. With such a strong opinion of women from that country I am not surprised with your lack of understanding on this matter. 

The reason I call him a paedophile is because I believe he is one, it's that simple and I don't mind calling it him before the verdict either. Should never have skipped and tried to fake death. In the eyes of any judge and jury or sane person that smells like guilt. 

So you from USA, speak thai, wear dresses and live on an island I guess. And no, I doubt you are female.

On 9/25/2017 at 3:47 AM, Kadilo said:

Yet you are the one defending him. How strange. 

I'm not defending those charges or accusations, I'm defending the fact he has not been convicted and we are not 100% sure beyond a reasonable doubt he was not setup by his X Girlfriend. And if he does get convicted of those heinous charges, then let him rot in hell. Why is this so difficult for people to understand? 

1 hour ago, defeedme said:

I'm not defending those charges or accusations, I'm defending the fact he has not been convicted and we are not 100% sure beyond a reasonable doubt he was not setup by his X Girlfriend. And if he does get convicted of those heinous charges, then let him rot in hell. Why is this so difficult for people to understand? 

It is because it has already moved past that stage, there is just an allegation made against him, he was already formally charged which means that the prosecutor believes they have enough evidence for a conviction, and then there is the fact that he chose to run, that move implies that he did not feel that he had a chance of winning the case, that he felt that he was going to be convicted, so what is actually wrong with going along with the belief of both parties?

On 9/24/2017 at 11:09 PM, chickenslegs said:

It's about time that everyone stopped feeding the troll "defeedme".

He/she just joined TV yesterday and already has 46 posts - All in this topic.

IMHO, that is obsessive-compulsive territory.

Actually it has now risen to 75 posts - ALL on this topic, and not even 1 like for the poor soul!

For what it's worth, another report. I don't recall seeing it on this thread. Repeats stuff we already know, but maybe fleshes out a few more of the details, for those who still retain an interest:

The online myStatesman wrote: “Hall was indicted in November 2014 in Cullman County on charges of first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy, the Cullman Times said. Those charges stem from the alleged sexual assault of his girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.”

“His bond on those charges was revoked in April 2015 after he was accused of exposing himself to a delivery woman in Morgan County,” myStatesman reported Hall was freed from jail the following June when he was indicted in Madison County on an aggravated child abuse charge for allegedly hitting a child, reported the Cullman Times.

1 minute ago, nausea said:

For what it's worth, another report. I don't recall seeing it on this thread. Repeats stuff we already know, but maybe fleshes out a few more of the details, for those who still retain an interest:

The online myStatesman wrote: “Hall was indicted in November 2014 in Cullman County on charges of first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy, the Cullman Times said. Those charges stem from the alleged sexual assault of his girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.”

“His bond on those charges was revoked in April 2015 after he was accused of exposing himself to a delivery woman in Morgan County,” myStatesman reported Hall was freed from jail the following June when he was indicted in Madison County on an aggravated child abuse charge for allegedly hitting a child, reported the Cullman Times.

Have you got the link?

I have this link

http://www.cullmantimes.com/news/man-wanted-on-child-sex-abuse-charges-suspected-of-fleeing/article_7cb91e0e-98ad-11e7-80cb-6f9dea65e2f6.html

No source to the actual court case or charges or criminal record. Can anyone take it back further to the first reports of Jackson Hall's criminal activity?

Edited by tukkytuktuk

The previous child abuse charge on his record is completely separate from the latest charges that he fled from.

The child sex abuse charge he is facing is also not the first time he has been accused of child sex abuse.

http://www.usinq.com/records/2443c7e

http://www.usinq.com/records/1c88543

http://www.usinq.com/records/1c61c8b

He also has multiple indecent exposure charges on his record.

Edited by Darron

On 24/09/2017 at 11:03 AM, defeedme said:

there is no proof yet he raped anyone! that evidence will be presented at TRIAL.

If you were being falsely accused of raping someone, at 24 yrs old you might do some rash things also!

Yes. Like jumping bail, obtaining a passport by fraudulent means and take flight halfway across the world to a place where so many such deviants go to prey on children.

On 09/24/2017 at 7:10 PM, Wilsonandson said:

New Video, the fugitive speaks.

Audio Transcript

"My lawyer he has the proof, you know, when they look at the girl down there. Make sure, she never been touched, you know, no rape"

" I had met Nittaya and Nittaya, she was pregnant, my baby and so I wanna turn myself in to the embassy. Like I wanna go to the American Embassy and turn myself in, but I had a baby and I don't wanna leave my baby"

How innocent he looks and sounds, but under all that is a sick man.

Yes I know it's a repeat post but now knowing that he's hit kids, raped toddlers, jerked off or pulled out his cock and shown it to so many young women in public. What a weirdo, what did he do in Thailand? Did he fiddle here? Expose himself, touch or molest anyone? Urgh! Filthy animal! Down to hell with you!

tmp_24571-go-to-hell-300x1642054944366.jpg

Edited by tukkytuktuk

41 minutes ago, Darron said:

The previous child abuse charge on his record is completely separate from the latest charges that he fled from.

The child sex abuse charge he is facing is also not the first time he has been accused of child sex abuse.

http://www.usinq.com/records/2443c7e

http://www.usinq.com/records/1c88543

http://www.usinq.com/records/1c61c8b

He also has multiple indecent exposure charges on his record.

Also - headline from Cambodian Press:-

"Convicted sex offender Jackson Matthew Hall in Cambodia using stolen ID of Tyler Doran Smith"

What is the latest with you Darron?

Are you going to speak to your ex wife again?

Or is your latest relocation a new beginning (chapter) in your life?

Are you coming back to Thailand?

If you do come back, I'd like to buy you a beer, as would everyone else. Heck, why not have us a party. No joke. You say where and I'll be there.

16 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

What is the latest with you Darron?

Are you going to speak to your ex wife again?

Or is your latest relocation a new beginning (chapter) in your life?

Are you coming back to Thailand?

If you do come back, I'd like to buy you a beer, as would everyone else. Heck, why not have us a party. No joke. You say where and I'll be there.

Awesome thanks a million mate. I have relocated back to SA and might make a trip back to Thailand soon.

15 hours ago, nausea said:

the word allegedly was used twice.

16 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

It is because it has already moved past that stage, there is just an allegation made against him, he was already formally charged which means that the prosecutor believes they have enough evidence for a conviction, and then there is the fact that he chose to run, that move implies that he did not feel that he had a chance of winning the case, that he felt that he was going to be convicted, so what is actually wrong with going along with the belief of both parties?

ummm, because I'm an American and believe in the American Justice system specifically where you need to be proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt by a jury of your peers. "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law by a jury of one’s peers.”

Edited by defeedme

5 minutes ago, defeedme said:

ummm, because I'm an American and believe in the American Justice system specifically where you need to be proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt by a jury of your peers. "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law by a jury of one’s peers.”

You stated all American women were guilty, then you said well maybe 50% were..You seem to be a bit confused ol' chap about guilt and innocence unless it suits you.. ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.c358aaf52d18db39f1c9656091bd9a87.png

15 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

interesting all from the same news source and the indecent exposure to a delivery woman is pretty funny. "Sgt. George Silvestri of the Decatur Police Department developed hall as the suspect." 

Just now, transam said:

You stated all American women were guilty, then you said well maybe 50% were..You seem to be a bit confused ol' chap about guilt and innocence unless it suits you.. ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.c358aaf52d18db39f1c9656091bd9a87.png

it's a generalization . You probably don't live in America so you wouldn't understand.