US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

3 minutes ago, defeedme said:

why, because everyone on here automatically pounces on this guy without any convictions. You trust all these news sources as being 100% reliable & accurate? Like I said there are always 2 sides to every story and I'm sure his x girlfriend is not 100% innocent. It's amusing how crowd mentality works and how people blow things out of proportion - we have absolutely no proof he raped anyone, it's all ACCUSATIONS. When he is convicted by a court of law and a jury of his peers, then by all means - pounce!

Let's recap, you stated that to much time was spent on finding pervs and should be spent on real crime, words to that effect, so from me and others you dug a very big hole....

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tukkytuktuk said:

In the latest video Jackson says he was going to hand himself in to the US embassy but his girl friend had just had his baby and he wanted to be with them both.

yeah, so he could fiddle with the kid. hill billy nonce. best off in jail to play with adults

7 minutes ago, defeedme said:

why, because everyone on here automatically pounces on this guy without any convictions. You trust all these news sources as being 100% reliable & accurate? Like I said there are always 2 sides to every story and I'm sure his x girlfriend is not 100% innocent. It's amusing how crowd mentality works and how people blow things out of proportion - we have absolutely no proof he raped anyone, it's all ACCUSATIONS. When he is convicted by a court of law and a jury of his peers, then by all means - pounce!

Are you his dad? 

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Let's recap, you stated that to much time was spent on finding pervs and should be spent on real crime, words to that effect, so from me and others you dug a very big hole....

10 hours ago, davo2003 said: The answer to some of your questions is that arrests like this help Thailand's status with the US State Department. All countries are graded annually and these arrests move your country's status on efforts to combat crimes and human trafficking up or down on the list. This impacts tourism as well as the amount of foreign aid received.

The above proves they are putting way more resources than they should to get a better grade, kinda like a police "quota" .

Just now, defeedme said:

wow you really love putting words in people's mouths - never said that. Can you read English? I can't resist - you know what they say about guys with muscle cars trying to overcompensate for something else? lol I'm sure you were a bully in high school 100%

I am sure you were in the dunces/special class as you do not go to lengths this guy did unless  guilty as hell and you are trying to defend him. 

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

I am sure you were in the dunces/special class as you do not go to lengths this guy did unless  guilty as hell and you are trying to defend him. 

your English is difficult to read "as you do not go to lengths this guy did unless guilty as hell"

makes alot of sense lol, holy run-on sentences batman!

11 minutes ago, defeedme said:

yea, wouldn't you ?

Yes, I would get a girl pregnant to help me hide if I was on the run in a foreign country. Great idea, except now the poor girl has to bring up his baby all alone. Still Jackson won't care until the baby's 5 years old. He likes todders!

Edited by tukkytuktuk

Just now, defeedme said:

10 hours ago, davo2003 said: The answer to some of your questions is that arrests like this help Thailand's status with the US State Department. All countries are graded annually and these arrests move your country's status on efforts to combat crimes and human trafficking up or down on the list. This impacts tourism as well as the amount of foreign aid received.

The above proves they are putting way more resources than they should to get a better grade, kinda like a police "quota" .

You believe that rubbish but the fact is the press got wind of the real story and pushed it and that pressure was then applied once the US realised he had indeed faked his own death and duped them and we saw an international effort result in a quick capture of a fugitive. I am very pleased this has happened so fast and I hope other scum will think twice before trying to lay low in Los. Including the sympathisers.

Just now, defeedme said:

your English is difficult to read "as you do not go to lengths this guy did unless guilty as hell"

makes alot of sense lol, holy run-on sentences batman!

Your a troll.

Hope that is clear enough for you. 

Balconies are very safe here btw

Edited by Rc2702

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

You believe that rubbish but the fact is the press got wind of the real story and pushed it and that pressure was then applied once the US realised he had indeed faked his own death and duped them and we saw an international effort result in a quick capture of a fugitive. I am very pleased this has happened so fast and I hope other scum will think twice before trying to lay low in Los. Including the sympathisers.

lol, it's not rubbish it's fact - and you think the press is 100% honest & accurate? lol think fake news. The juicier the news, the more money they make.

Just now, defeedme said:

lol, it's not rubbish it's fact - and you think the press is 100% honest & accurate? lol think fake news. The juicier the news, the more money they make.

So the guy is completely innocent.

He did not.

Rape a child

Fake his own death

Assume someone else's ID to escape usa.

The US media just made it all up.

The US courts just made up the admission that they believed hall to be dead 6-7 months later hence the delay in requesting his capture.

All just BS then. Hall is innocent on all counts. 

Stay off the yabba. 

Just now, Rc2702 said:

So the guy is completely innocent.

He did not.

Rape a child

Fake his own death

Assume someone else's ID to escape usa.

The US media just made it all up.

The US courts just made up the admission that they believed hall to be dead 6-7 months later hence the delay in requesting his capture.

All just BS then. Hall is innocent on all counts. 

Stay off the yabba. 

there is no proof yet he raped anyone! that evidence will be presented at TRIAL.

If you were being falsely accused of raping someone, at 24 yrs old you might do some rash things also!

Obviously you don't understand the legal system.... OR maybe you just believe in Frontier justice (also called vigilante justice or street justice) is extrajudicial punishment that is motivated by the nonexistence of law and order or dissatisfaction with justice

Just now, defeedme said:

there is no proof yet he raped anyone! that evidence will be presented at TRIAL.

If you were being falsely accused of raping someone, at 24 yrs old you might do some rash things also!

Obviously you don't understand the legal system.... OR maybe you just believe in Frontier justice (also called vigilante justice or street justice) is extrajudicial punishment that is motivated by the nonexistence of law and order or dissatisfaction with justice

So taking into account his previous convictions and his actions to escape that trial are the thoughts of only a madman.

BR

Madman

Just now, defeedme said:

he is a nonce., so hang him out to dry. yes the law is a lovely thing to protect people. it's clear, he's a nonce. 

Just now, defeedme said:

exactly what previous convictions ?? where are your facts ?

FYI this story has been known to many members since March. So if you have just tuned in due to dis/believing the media hype. You are a bit late. Most here knew about it way before the media. 

Just now, Happy enough said:

and he will be

We are overstepping into the future to much. Let us savor the fact that Jackson is presently, right now, locked up in a small cell with only a fan to cool him. Wait until he gets to Imm. Holding pen in Bangkok. Then he will be sharing with about 40 others. Lucky guy.