Trump clashes with sports world over player protests, invitation

rooster59

2 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Because you make ridiculous claims to objectivity and it keeps on getting worse. Football is a game children play and therefore the people who play it are children or no better than children? Children also play chess. Is that a children's game, too? The way elite chess players play chess is on a very different order of skill from the way children play chess. And the way elite professional football players play football is on a very different order of skill and physical punishment from the way children play football. This denigration of how these elite athletes make their very good living further impeaches your bizarre claim to objectivity.

On the one hand you claim that these athletes have no goals in their protests and now you claim that they are holding the national anthem hostage for a price. Make up your mind.

Their goal is to punish the establishment not to change anything.  I have said that a number of times.  They don't have a goal to make anything better (my opinion).  They are having a tantrum like a small child does.  Right now no one knows what they want to stop kneeling, sitting and black power saluting during the National Anthem.  Maybe they don't want to blackmail the league or hold it's fans hostage to their antics.  No one knows at this stage in their tantrum.  

I sent my children to high school's and colleges that don't have professional sports because I think they are for children and detrimental to learning (my opinion).  Chess vs football is not a rational comparison. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, amvet said:

Their goal is to punish the establishment not to change anything.  I have said that a number of times.  They don't have a goal to make anything better (my opinion).  They are having a tantrum like a small child does.  Right now no one knows what they want to stop kneeling, sitting and black power saluting during the National Anthem.  Maybe they don't want to blackmail the league or hold it's fans hostage to their antics.  No one knows at this stage in their tantrum.  

I sent my children to high school's and colleges that don't have professional sports because I think they are for children and detrimental to learning (my opinion).  Chess vs football is not a rational comparison. 

No. Calling professional football a children's game is not rational.

43 minutes ago, amvet said:

Trump is a moron and the players who are protesting with no rhyme or reason are also morons.  That is objective.  I try and use language that is descriptive of the person or thing mentioned,  If I hold up the normal function of the National Anthem and create an atmosphere of divisiveness and conflict and will remove those distractions for a price (dialog on black power or whatever) that is blackmail or kidnapping of the Anthem or taking it hostage.  Professional sports players are grown men playing a child's game most of us outgrow that when the game has served it's purpose and prepared us for the real world. 

So do you know what they will take to return our toys in the same condition they kidnapped them?

Why not stop commenting on my writing style and try discussing the players creating all the conflict in a normally calm sports arena.

And there's another bizarre comment here. "Professional sports players are grown men playing a child's game most of us outgrow that when the game has served it's purpose and prepared us for the real world. " Really, so presumably anyone can choose to continue in football and play at the professional level but they don't because they outgrow it? Really?

1 hour ago, amvet said:

If the kneeling, sitting and black power saluting players have a blackmail idea of starting a meaningful dialog about racial profiling in exchange for leaving the National Anthem alone I'm sure the representatives of the United States would talk to them.  I know it is a bit like holding the Anthem hostage and America does not usually negotiate with hostage takers but maybe they could make an exception.

And if anything shows how bizarrely you are emotionally over invested in this is your statement that representatives of the United States would talk to them if only they would stop kneeling. These are football players! On the one hand you call them spoiled brats and on the other you think that "representatives of the United States would talk to them.

This is nuts. Once again, these are football players who are kneeling during the national anthem. That's all they're doing. I certainly hope that government representatives don't feel coerced into official talks with them because they are kneeling during the national anthem. It's really not a threat to the United States. Just to the minds of a few people who attach way too much importance to it. Including the current occupant of the White House who I doubt has any desire for himself or for someone he delegates to meet with these football players. I mean, after all, these are only overgrown children playing a child's game.

1 hour ago, amvet said:

1.  Where have the NFL players and owners written they are protesting against  "National Police Homicide Crime Wave Against Unarmed Black Americans?"  2.  If #1 is in fact true (I don't think it is) Who and what are they proposing be done about it? 3.  What will it take for the kneeling, sitting and black power saluting footballers to stop kneeling, sitting and black power saluting during the National anthem?

Of course your and the footballers idea (if it actually is there idea) is false. In reality, a randomly selected black man is overwhelmingly unlikely to be victim of police violence — and though white men experience such violence even less often, the disparity is consistent with the racial gap in violent crime, suggesting that the role of racial bias is small.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/451466/police-violence-against-black-men-rare-heres-what-data-actually-say

1. Nowhere is it written at the NFL by anyone of course. The question displays erratic logic and flawed reasoning to expect my characterization made at TVF to come from or be received at the NFL for any reason. The post is yet another OTT wild post among a couple of hundred of 'em from over there. Trump thrives on a spontaneous chaos too yet The Ignoramus Trump would go into brainlock if asked about Chaos Theory.

As to your questions two and three of the same graf, I am supporting what the demonstrating NFL protesters do and the many reasons they have provided many times to include their purposes and goals. I also support 'em for my own reasons to include their respectful Constitutional protest during the anthem. If you want still more of what NFL has said they're doing or why, you'd have to do your own homework. Y'know, read Twitter and other media stuff such as in National Review. I'm certain however it would change nothing over there.

While paragraph one is a runaway train graf two is flat out drivel (my opinion). Idle hands.

11 hours ago, Publicus said:

1. Nowhere is it written at the NFL by anyone of course. The question displays erratic logic and flawed reasoning to expect my characterization made at TVF to come from or be received at the NFL for any reason. The post is yet another OTT wild post among a couple of hundred of 'em from over there. Trump thrives on a spontaneous chaos too yet The Ignoramus Trump would go into brainlock if asked about Chaos Theory.

As to your questions two and three of the same graf, I am supporting what the demonstrating NFL protesters do and the many reasons they have provided many times to include their purposes and goals. I also support 'em for my own reasons to include their respectful Constitutional protest during the anthem. If you want still more of what NFL has said they're doing or why, you'd have to do your own homework. Y'know, read Twitter and other media stuff such as in National Review. I'm certain however it would change nothing over there.

While paragraph one is a runaway train graf two is flat out drivel (my opinion). Idle hands.

I was watching Sports Illustrated interview players (this morning here) (Thursday night football for you) and I found out the whole story on the kneeling, sitting, black power saluting protests real meaning.  It's about unity and love. 

Now that I have a definitive answer I can stop asking. 

When I see the players sitting and giving the black power salute I'll just think unity and love and everything will be OK.

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Your take is your take from where you sit over there. Your characterizations are mischaracterizations as far as I am concerned.

You in fact grift cultural cliche' and political tripe. So kindly cease trying to assign your nihilist thoughts to me -- or to others you disapprove of (which is just about everyone over here).

So here is a dose of reality. Eight year old footballers asked their coach about this. The coach presented it to the parents in the grandstand. Accordingly, this is what we have....

SEPTEMBER 21, 2017

Coach, parents support 8-year-old football players kneeling during national anthem to protest racial injustice

They decided to take a knee to support St. Louis protestors who are protesting the acquittal of a white cop who was accused of killing a black man.

“One of the kids brought it up and asked, ‘What’s going on in St. Louis? Why are they demonstrating and rioting?'” Gooden told the Belleville News-Democrat.

One of the kids told Gooden: “Because black people are getting killed and nobody’s going to jail,” Fox 2 St. Louis reported.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/09/video-coach-parents-support-8-year-old-football-players-kneeling-during-national-anthem-to-protest-racial-injustice/

This is in respect of the unarmed innocent dead black Americans who were killed by police committing homicides. For free.

It is an ages old American value, i.e., when governments fail the people act. It is accountability to the people who are the sovereign authority. Always. Those who disagree or disapprove are not the members of the society who are being killed in the National Police Homicide Crime Wave Against Unarmed Black American Citizens.

3 minutes ago, 1900 said:

Finally, here's someone who knows.  A Black friend explained it all to me   "If you're not Black <deleted> do you know what it is to be Black."  "Do people ever drive past you and shout NIGGER?"

The <deleted> National Anthem!  Who gives a toss.  Anyone who gave his life in a foreign war was a sucker.  They died for rich people.

Look who the US elected as their president.  Nuff said.  

They elected Obama and Lincoln.  I don't know if I see what you mean.

When my grandfather liberated Buchenwald was he a sucker?  I didn't know that.

Some posts in violation of the following have been removed:

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

48 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Your take is your take from where you sit over there. Your characterizations are mischaracterizations as far as I am concerned.

You in fact grift cultural cliche' and political tripe. So kindly cease trying to assign your nihilist thoughts to me -- or to others you disapprove of (which is just about everyone over here).

So here is a dose of reality. Eight year old footballers asked their coach about this. The coach presented it to the parents in the grandstand. Accordingly, this is what we have....

SEPTEMBER 21, 2017

Coach, parents support 8-year-old football players kneeling during national anthem to protest racial injustice

They decided to take a knee to support St. Louis protestors who are protesting the acquittal of a white cop who was accused of killing a black man.

“One of the kids brought it up and asked, ‘What’s going on in St. Louis? Why are they demonstrating and rioting?'” Gooden told the Belleville News-Democrat.

One of the kids told Gooden: “Because black people are getting killed and nobody’s going to jail,” Fox 2 St. Louis reported.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/09/video-coach-parents-support-8-year-old-football-players-kneeling-during-national-anthem-to-protest-racial-injustice/

This is in respect of the unarmed innocent dead black Americans who were killed by police committing homicides. For free.

It is an ages old American value, i.e., when governments fail the people act. It is accountability to the people who are the sovereign authority. Always. Those who disagree or disapprove are not the members of the society who are being killed in the National Police Homicide Crime Wave Against Unarmed Black American Citizens.

I don't know what a grift is or who a nihilist is but I'm sure the 8th graders and NFL footballers who are giving the black power salute during the playing of the American anthem do.  I know it will only be a short time before the race problems are completely solved in the USA because like I posted before I heard today on ESPN (appropriate venue for race problems) that the protests were about unity and love. 

I was thinking that those NFL guys who are kneeling and sitting and fisting the crowd who is standing should also be addressing the real grievance in professional football.  It used to be that black people wanted to play sports but white people wouldn't let them but now the blacks are 70% of the players.  NBA, NFL and Major league baseball there is only one black owner out of 92 teams and that's not fair.  

Violent criminal attacks are the best predictor of whom police might shoot in America* so I don't buy your argument about that but you are correct about there being a problem and I think it's in owner discrimination against people of color. 

*http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449505/police-shootings-black-men-race-not-reason-causal-effect

Remember like the footballers Love and unity. 

5 minutes ago, amvet said:

They elected Obama and Lincoln.  I don't know if I see what you mean.

When my grandfather liberated Buchenwald was he a sucker?  I didn't know that.

He did that on his own?  Wow!  That was a World War nothing like what we have 70 years later. 

Obama was the best prez in my lifetime.  A Black man in the White House .. Now that didn't sit so well eh?  No matter what good he gave us it was diminished by the NRA puppets in Congress.  Imagine a congressional body in what is supposedly the most glorious nation on Earth is  mandated by gun manufacturers.  

What really helps one's perception of America is to live abroad a few years.  Outside observers always have a better view then does a participant.  Average Americans are so busy working and consuming, paying their bills, they don't have time to reflect, nor the intelligence nor the need to know what goats they are.  

My idiot son is the perfect example.  Parked in front of he and his son's 25-foot trailer is a brand new Chevy Camero, all the extras, including a motor that could drive a power station's generator.

5 minutes ago, 1900 said:

He did that on his own?  Wow!  That was a World War nothing like what we have 70 years later. 

Obama was the best prez in my lifetime.  A Black man in the White House .. Now that didn't sit so well eh?  No matter what good he gave us it was diminished by the NRA puppets in Congress.  Imagine a congressional body in what is supposedly the most glorious nation on Earth is  mandated by gun manufacturers.  

What really helps one's perception of America is to live abroad a few years.  Outside observers always have a better view then does a participant.  Average Americans are so busy working and consuming, paying their bills, they don't have time to reflect, nor the intelligence nor the need to know what goats they are.  

My idiot son is the perfect example.  Parked in front of he and his son's 25-foot trailer is a brand new Chevy Camero, all the extras, including a motor that could drive a power station's generator.

You wrote " Anyone who gave his life in a foreign war was a sucker.  They died for rich people."  What about all of the Americans including my grandfather who liberated Buchenwald.  Why not admit that you are wrong?  Obama was elected twice as was Lincoln so you might as well admit error there too.   

What you really mean is you don't like the current administration that was elected because the minority vote did not turn out for the Democratic nominee in the same numbers as they did for Obama.  You want a different administration, clearly you have the political clout to get one so get to work instead of whining about it or you will lose again.

Start with protests that unite people instead of divide them and put your energy into constructive change instead of trying to alienate people by kneeling or sitting of giving the black power salute during the National Anthem.   

27 minutes ago, amvet said:

I don't know what a grift is or who a nihilist is but I'm sure the 8th graders and NFL footballers who are giving the black power salute during the playing of the American anthem do.  I know it will only be a short time before the race problems are completely solved in the USA because like I posted before I heard today on ESPN (appropriate venue for race problems) that the protests were about unity and love. 

I was thinking that those NFL guys who are kneeling and sitting and fisting the crowd who is standing should also be addressing the real grievance in professional football.  It used to be that black people wanted to play sports but white people wouldn't let them but now the blacks are 70% of the players.  NBA, NFL and Major league baseball there is only one black owner out of 92 teams and that's not fair.  

Violent criminal attacks are the best predictor of whom police might shoot in America* so I don't buy your argument about that but you are correct about there being a problem and I think it's in owner discrimination against people of color. 

*http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449505/police-shootings-black-men-race-not-reason-causal-effect

Remember like the footballers Love and unity. 

The issue before us is -- as I characterize it -- the National Police Homicide Crime Wave For Free Against Black American Citizens.

Exclaiming kumbaya love and unity is a grafting and grifting to the thread and topic. It is yet another strawman among the multiplicity of the strawman nihilist jigglings that dominate the thread.

I myself am talking the Constitution which involves our secular civil society predicated in the rule of law. When the authorities abuse the law or ignore the law then the people must act under their sovereign right and authority. That not all people are directly affected by the police homicides against them does not detract or diminish the matter, not does it detract from the serious nature of it. 

Love is nice but the rule of law is supreme. 

1 minute ago, Publicus said:

The issue before us is -- as I characterize it -- the National Police Homicide Crime Wave For Free Against Black American Citizens.

Kumbaya love and unity is your grafting and grifting to the thread and topic. It is yet another strawman among the multiplicity of the strawman nihilist jigglings you prefer and rely on.

I myself am talking the Constitution which involves our secular civil society predicated in the rule of law. When the authorities abuse the law or ignore the law then the people must act under their sovereign right and authority. That not all people are directly affected by the police homicides against them does not detract or diminish the matter, not does it detract from the serious nature of it. 

Love is nice but the rule of law is supreme. 

The topic is kneeling and sitting and giving the black power salute not - are black people denied rights.  I'd be more than happy to debate if there is a homicide crime wave against blacks but I don't think it is the topic except to mention in passing as the reason for the protests and angering half of the population is not going to make it go away. 

You think there is a homicide crime wave against black people and I don't.  OK that's one thing. 

What I perceive this thread is about is what has football players disrespecting the traditions of the America got to do with helping them sell the dominant culture on change for minorities?

1 hour ago, amvet said:

What you really mean is you don't like the current administration that was elected because the minority vote did not turn out for the Democratic nominee in the same numbers as they did for Obama. 

NO, you are so wrong you can not even comprehend it. We do not like the current administration because they are a bunch of co*ks. Nothing to do with Dems, or Reps or left wing, right wing, they are a bunch of lying, crooked, treasonous co*ks! Now that is about as clear as I can make it, I hope there is no ambiguity in my statement.

On 10/5/2017 at 11:07 PM, amvet said:

1.  Where have the NFL players and owners written they are protesting against  "National Police Homicide Crime Wave Against Unarmed Black Americans?"  2.  If #1 is in fact true (I don't think it is) Who and what are they proposing be done about it? 3.  What will it take for the kneeling, sitting and black power saluting footballers to stop kneeling, sitting and black power saluting during the National anthem?

Of course your and the footballers idea (if it actually is there idea) is false. In reality, a randomly selected black man is overwhelmingly unlikely to be victim of police violence — and though white men experience such violence even less often, the disparity is consistent with the racial gap in violent crime, suggesting that the role of racial bias is small.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/451466/police-violence-against-black-men-rare-heres-what-data-actually-say

In the OP.....

Instead, Kaepernick put one knee to the ground to protest against police violence against African-Americans. Several players have since made similar gestures of protest before games.

And in your post above, the 2nd graf. The post also presents a NR article to discuss police violence against black Americans -- from your point of view of course.

And in your hundreds of posts throughout the thread as the posts have didactically and ad hoc attempted numerous tacts, approaches, stabs, concerning violence against black Americans. You yourself in your right to post have produced many posts grifting to make the thread both ongoing and eternal. 

The 8 year old football players and coaches who took a knee presented their Constitutional and legal act in the context of a homicidal cop in St. Louis who shot and killed an unarmed black man and was acquitted in court for it. 

It is also the case that anyone who wants to avoid anger would need to start with himself which is what the eight year old footballers did. They went on record as Constitutionally and legally objecting to "black people being killed and nobody goes to jail."

The things kids say eh!

And do.

2 hours ago, amvet said:

The topic is kneeling and sitting and giving the black power salute not - are black people denied rights.  I'd be more than happy to debate if there is a homicide crime wave against blacks but I don't think it is the topic except to mention in passing as the reason for the protests and angering half of the population is not going to make it go away. 

You think there is a homicide crime wave against black people and I don't.  OK that's one thing. 

What I perceive this thread is about is what has football players disrespecting the traditions of the America got to do with helping them sell the dominant culture on change for minorities?

While the Constitution was ratified in 1789 the thirteenth amendment wasn't proposed and ratified until 1865. Mississippi did not ratify the 13th Amendment until 1995. Fortunately of course the Amendment had taken effect in 1865.

There has never been a Constitutional or Constitutionally legal tradition in America to stand during the national anthem....or to salute the flag...or to pledge allegiance to the flag...or for civilians to obey the military or to adopt the military's codes, traditions and values, to include those embedded in so many of the veterans of the military. 

7 minutes ago, 1900 said:

black is black

Black People is Black.

I'm surprised you higher educated wordsmiths didn't know that.  Show some respect all you White People.

You are 100 percent wrong. 

It is perfectly OK and in no way disrespectful to use a lower case b when referring to black people. Similarly, lower case w is usually used referring to white people.

Next ... 

6 hours ago, Publicus said:

While the Constitution was ratified in 1789 the thirteenth amendment wasn't proposed and ratified until 1865. Mississippi did not ratify the 13th Amendment until 1995. Fortunately of course the Amendment had taken effect in 1865.

There has never been a Constitutional or Constitutionally legal tradition in America to stand during the national anthem....or to salute the flag...or to pledge allegiance to the flag...or for civilians to obey the military or to adopt the military's codes, traditions and values, to include those embedded in so many of the veterans of the military. 

I said, "football players disrespecting the traditions of the America" You are grafting or grifting the thread to mean something I didn't say like constitutional or legal or military.  It is a cultural tradition in the United States and every other country in the world to stand for the National Anthem.  Black footballers in America are thumbing their nose at the dominant culture because they are rich and spoiled and think they can insult people who they perceive have or are insulting them. 

OK good for them.  It will serve two purposes.  1.  Media profit.  2.  Anger in both the white and black communities. 

Having problems eliminating the John Cleese vid so reposted. 

11 hours ago, amvet said:

What you really mean is you don't like the current administration that was elected because the minority vote did not turn out for the Democratic nominee in the same numbers as they did for Obama. 

Adaman Al wrote

NO, you are so wrong you can not even comprehend it. We do not like the current administration because they are a bunch of co*ks. Nothing to do with Dems, or Reps or left wing, right wing, they are a bunch of lying, crooked, treasonous co*ks! Now that is about as clear as I can make it, I hope there is no ambiguity in my statement.

I meant, that you don't like the current administration but the current kneeling and sitting and giving the black power salute are inflaming the situation rather than promoting positive change. 

A better answer would be to encourage the minority vote to turn out for the next decent candidate in the same numbers as they did for Obama. 

On 9/25/2017 at 10:31 AM, FreddieRoyle said:

This is the equivalent of refusing to stand up in the cinema during Thai national anthem. It is a cross between hatred for their homeland and bad manners verging on plain stupidity. I would have them all fired, until decorum returns to sport. Sad fact is these guys are not employed for their brains - they are just physically fit. I know a medic, physio trainer working for one of the UK's premier footy teams, he said they are all as "daft as a brush". They deserve a salary in line with your average WalMart shelf stocker.

Hatred for their homeland, bad manners, and an air of self importance.  For ***** sake, if they couldn't pop a ball through a hoop, most would be in an unemployment queue or stacking shelves at Walmart.

There aren't too many potential brain surgeons or PhD's from Harvard among them.

1 hour ago, amvet said:

I said, "football players disrespecting the traditions of the America" You are grafting or grifting the thread to mean something I didn't say like constitutional or legal or military.  It is a cultural tradition in the United States and every other country in the world to stand for the National Anthem.  Black footballers in America are thumbing their nose at the dominant culture because they are rich and spoiled and think they can insult people who they perceive have or are insulting them. 

OK good for them.  It will serve two purposes.  1.  Media profit.  2.  Anger in both the white and black communities. 

This poster continues to post to The Endless and Meandering Thread for a couple of specific reasons and particular purposes.

One is to focus on the National Police Crime Wave Against Black American Citizens which is inextricably intertwined with the NFL protest and demonstrations.

Another is to correct the many veterans of military service who seek determinedly to impose their views and attitudes on the civilian citizen society and culture, to include whenever possible the laws.

Although I served voluntarily for a regular tour of honorable active duty and I am a veteran, I among other vets do not identify as an active or professional veteran. That is, I do not believe or feel I come from a superior position from which I must impose a kind of military order and discipline on the thoughts or behaviors of the supposed aimless and decadent civilian society of disrespectful liberals.

In the military services the flag is prominent daily -- 24/7, in one way or another. The flag and the anthem are especially sacred, honored, respected. Daily. They are a joined point of UCMJ unity, discipline, pride, motivation. Civilian life is a direct contrast, i.e., we don't see the flag much nor do we hear the anthem much. We don't stand at attention at all, much less salute. One reason is that neither the anthem nor the flag are the property of any single group to define or to own.

2 hours ago, Publicus said:

This poster continues to post to The Endless and Meandering Thread for a couple of specific reasons and particular purposes.

One is to focus on the National Police Crime Wave Against Black American Citizens which is inextricably intertwined with the NFL protest and demonstrations.

Another is to correct the many veterans of military service who seek determinedly to impose their views and attitudes on the civilian citizen society and culture, to include whenever possible the laws.

Although I served voluntarily for a regular tour of honorable active duty and I am a veteran, I among other vets do not identify as an active or professional veteran. That is, I do not believe or feel I come from a superior position from which I must impose a kind of military order and discipline on the thoughts or behaviors of the supposed aimless and decadent civilian society of disrespectful liberals.

In the military services the flag is prominent daily -- 24/7, in one way or another. The flag and the anthem are especially sacred, honored, respected. Daily. They are a joined point of UCMJ unity, discipline, pride, motivation. Civilian life is a direct contrast, i.e., we don't see the flag much nor do we hear the anthem much. We don't stand at attention at all, much less salute. One reason is that neither the anthem nor the flag are the property of any single group to define or to own.

Your writing is unclear.  Are you saying I'm focused on the National Police Crime Wave Against Black American Citizens?

Are you saying I'm trying to correct the many veterans of military service who seek determinedly to impose their views and attitudes on the civilian citizen society and culture, to include whenever possible the laws?

Archived