Appetite For Graphic Corn Dogs Climaxes In Moral Outrage

snoop1130

Appetite For Graphic Corn Dogs Climaxes In Moral Outrage

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

penis-696x464.jpg

Customers much on penis-shaped waffles. Photo: Pho Hai Ma / Facebook

BANGKOK — A woman who makes penis-shaped waffles stuffed with sausage and cheese is experiencing brisk sales – and a public scolding – for her phallic food.

Ketnita Prasertsomboon of Pho Hai Ma (I Got It From My Dad), said she’s been selling out of the suggestively shaped waffle corn dogs at her Indy Market stall in western Bangkok but was feeling the heat from morality scolds.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/food/2017/09/25/customers-gobble-corn-dogs-moral-panic-ensues/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-9-25

Penis-shaped foods bad.

Corruption okay. Thank god for such a strong sense of morality here. Makes my inferior country look like Angeles, Las Vegas or Patta.......oh, wait. It's all BS eaten up by a bunch of BS munchers who wouldn't ever do anything immoral. 

from the article:

“From my time in the food industry, I never thought I would encounter food shaped like genitalia,” Yingsak Chonglertjetsadawong said Monday. “Would you buy this for your parents? Would you put this in a monk’s alms bowl? If a girl aged 7 or 8 was eating it on the street, is that something you’d want to see?”

would I buy it for my parents: yes, because my parents are not narrow-minded bigots, we would all have a good laugh.

would I put it in an alms bowl: probably not, there is a chance that the monk is a narrow minded bigot and I don't want to make a monk feel insulted.

a girl aged 7 or 8 eating it in the street: I would wonder about the person who did buy it for her.

but really, there are buddhist temples where phalluses of humoungous dimensions are displayed and hundreds of women worship them... maybe it would be a good idea to worry about these first ?

“Some women take photos of themselves about to eat the waffles, or even videos of themselves eating one to post online. It’s inappropriate and a bad example for the youth,” she said.

people are murdered every day and wars are being fought over what bigots think is inappropriate. it would be better if everyone thought phalluses and vaginas are just a normal part of human anatomy. muss less problems that way.

'Moral outrage'...!? 'Morality' in Thailand? Where? Among the 'authorities' of all levels? Among the military, the police? Among the monkery? HYPOCRISY, yes! Why not let those 'morality knights' visit the temples with hammers to destroy phallic symbols there for a start? Oh, not that they should for me, but simply that they wouldn't... What next? Ban carrots, cucumbers and zucchini from the shops? No more sausages either? What a bunch of retarded 'morality' lemmings this country counts! Let the guys discuss about it in their usual karaoke joints, spending a few thousands for a quick one with an underaged 'singer' at the back, just after... Despicable! 

12 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Penis-shaped foods bad.

Corruption okay. Thank god for such a strong sense of morality here. Makes my inferior country look like Angeles, Las Vegas or Patta.......oh, wait. It's all BS eaten up by a bunch of BS munchers who wouldn't ever do anything immoral. 

I wonder if those clowns constantly drunk on "Moralin" would be satisfied if these penis-shaped waffles could only be served in venues having an official license to perform ping pong shows.

7 minutes ago, Travel2003 said:

I always wonder if people who pose on these kind of pics and vids, and then post them online, ever regret it later in life when the pics and vids surface.

You mean like employers using Facebook to check out applicants. Its happening right now.  So much fun when your young and dumb.

Edited by maxpower