"Most hated German in Thailand" on the move after yet another country bans him

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he will stay in the deporting room at the airport until removal or if they will take him to an immigration removal prison.

Anyway, back in Europe he will continue to make 100 Dollars an hour  on Mallorca, Ibiza, Gran Canaria, Teneriffa, Ibiza as he did before most of the time when he was not in Asia. Probably they are not aware of him over there. Canaris, I'm coming!

And there are more tourist beaches - Greece, Turkey, Tunisia ...   He won't be "out of work" soon

27 minutes ago, BernieOnTour said:

... what I really do not understand:

He was banned and deported from at least 5 countries. His passport must be full of entry denied and deportation stamps.

How can any Immigration officer even let him enter the country???

every time he gets a deportation stamp he goes to the passport office when back in Germany and gets a new passport issued

breaking:

He is in Beijing now. In a bus to the city. Not detained! They just let him in? Unbelievable

Edited by sweatalot

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

every time he gets a deportation stamp he goes to the passport office when back in Germany and gets a new passport issued

breaking:

He is in Beijing now. In a bus to the city. Not detained! They just let him in? Unbelievable

Wow!!! I'm guessing he got in on a 72 hour Transit Visa then (But I'm surprised they didn't reject him at the Visa Counter never mind Immigration!) ...

72-Hour Visa-Free Transit in China

The 72-hour visa-free transit policy in China allows air passengers from 53 countries to transit and stay for up to 72 hours (3 days) in 18 China cities without a visa. In order to facilitate international visitors' short stay in China, the policy is promising to be carried out in more and more cities in the future.

Qualified Countries

24 Schengen Agreement Countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

15 Other European Countries: Russia, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia (FYROM), Albania, Belarus, Monaco

6 American Countries: the United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile

2 Oceania Countries: Australia, New Zealand

6 Asian Countries: Korea, Japan, Singapore, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, Qatar

Cities Enjoying the Policy

Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Harbin, Shenyang, Dalian, Xian, Guilin, Kunming, Wuhan, Xiamen, Tianjin, Nanjing, Qingdao, Changsha and Hangzhou

There is a 144 Hour Transit Visa, but (surprisingly) this does not seem to be available in Beijing... 

144-Hour Visa-Free Transit in China

China's 144-hour visa-free transit policy is carried out in Shanghai, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang, to facilitate international travelers. It allows passengers from 53 countries or regions to transit in the three places for no more than 144 hours (6 days) without holding a visa.

Do update us if he's still there in 3 days!!!

I doubt he will be able to enter China. Unless things have changed since i was there last, you have to have a valid visa before you can get on a plane to go there. The visa application is very intricate and since he has been banned in other countries, i am sure that will disqualify him from entering. I am only going on my travel experience being an American...maybe german passports are different, I dont know.  

OH Well, so much for what i know...just saw the post above...seems he made it into China....I am very disappointed with china for allowing him in.

Edited by billybog
misspelling

He announced his plans to go to Amsterdam and never return to Asia just before boarding a flight to Beijing yesterday.

Apparently, he was serious. He must have immediately bought a ticket to Schiphol since one of our sharp-eyed readers just got in touch to say that he is begging on the street across from Central Station in Amsterdam AT THIS MOMENT. He was seen at 10:30am local time in the Netherlands.  

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/breaking-big-leg-beggar-already-europe-seen-working-amsterdam-moments-ago/

On 26/9/2560 at 8:50 AM, LostinSEA said:

Surely he's only transiting in Beijing as I can't see how he could have a visa (You need to apply in advance & be able to show confirmed Flights/Hotels) or how Chinese Immigration wouldn't take one look at his passport, see the deportation stamps (From Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia & now South Korea) and tell him to bugger/begger off.

You right and he is back in Europe. 

On 26/9/2560 at 9:11 AM, NextStationBangkok said:

Of course he arrived in Thailand.... wait, soon he will show his KFC cups!

Banned in TH  and many other Asian countries! The Thai flight which did not let him Transit in Bangkok to Vientiane

was the cracking point of that trip and the house of cards fell! :stoner: