78 year old German killed in his Chalong home

webfact

On 26.9.2017 at 6:40 AM, NCC1701A said:

"52 year old Niran Pratumsin surrendered herself to police confessing that she had killed her husband..."

well, that saves us from the TV detective squad. RIP German man.

Looks like not? Now these wiseguys are desperately trying to find out the reason? :(

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, OmarZaid said:

My wife now tells me they argued over his mi anoi, a situation she had put up with for quite some time. I'd say he was a bit old for such philandering ... must-a really angered her.

Must have been one of those Pattaya type of sex addict.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, hawker9000 said:
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 12:23 PM, Rc2702 said:

No signs of a struggle, rope around his neck and romantic soothing flowers and aromas. Sex game gone wrong and maybe she can't admit to it? Bit like the film the Reader maybe?

Maybe the 78yo was relatively feeble and unable to put up much of a fight.   I know it seems like an odd way to kill someone, but if sickly or maybe even disabled, on medication, drugged, whatever, then maybe...

TV Johnny Detective Squad is on the ball. WooHoo, go team!

On 9/26/2017 at 10:40 AM, NCC1701A said:

"52 year old Niran Pratumsin surrendered herself to police confessing that she had killed her husband..."

well, that saves us from the TV detective squad. RIP German man.

what if she lied ?

Maybe it was her lover-boy who did it and she took de blame ......

And maybe ......and....

On 27/09/2017 at 7:57 PM, Kopitiam said:

Good case for the Thai wife to declare mental unstable with help from police findings.  Sad way to go.  RIP.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1004448-phuket-murderer-victim-husband-both-mentally-unstable-say-police/

In typical Thai fashion and completely acceptable blame something. Now you can blame your faulty brain and get away with murder.

On 9/27/2017 at 8:50 AM, smew said:

A wife 26 yrs junior was expecting German's earlier demise but he kept on living, and the insurance money was tempting, so she thought of a hanging suicide. Strungulation with a rope then hoist him up as if a suicide.  Once she killed the poor guy she simply forgot her plot or was too heavy to be hoisted. RIP

Ever thought of writing fiction?

Oh, I see you already do.....